The Turkish media industry is experiencing rapid growth, capturing the world’s attention. As a fan of Turkish shows myself, I understand the hype. However, I also recognize that you can only sometimes watch the same kind of shows and movies and need a change. Maybe Hulu’s expansive library will bring that change for you.
Unfortunately, Hulu is a geo-restricted streaming platform unavailable in your region. But don’t worry; there are still ways to access it in Turkey. To all my fellow Turkish streaming enthusiasts, keep reading this blog for information on how to watch Hulu in Turkey using a premium VPN to bypass Hulu’s restrictions and get your fix.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey? [Quick Guide]
To watch Hulu in Turkey, follow these steps:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN with optimized American servers, such as ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your streaming device.
- Connect to an American server; the New York server is recommended.
- Navigate to Hulu’s official website and sign in to your account.
- Voila! You’re ready to watch Hulu in Turkey.
Why Hulu is Not Available in Turkey? Why is a VPN Required?
Hulu is not available in Turkey. After all, it is a geo-restriction platform that doesn’t allow users in Turkey and a few regions of Japan to access its content because it has some licensing agreements.
Whenever you try to access Hulu from Turkey, you’ll be shown the following error message:
“Hulu isn’t available to watch in your location.”
This is why a VPN is required because an exclusive VPN will switch your real IP with a US IP and make Hulu think you’re accessing the platform from the US so that you can have a smooth streaming experience.
Read More: How To Watch Hulu on Mac
How to Get Hulu in Turkey? – 3 Ways
Hulu is a geo-blocked streaming platform, but still, there are ways in which you can access its amazing content. Here are the 3 ways you can watch Hulu in Turkiye:
Option 1: VPN – 100
Works with Hulu (Recommended)
You already know how a VPN conceals your IP and changes it with the IP of your chosen server. VPN is recommended because it lets you stream Hulu and other streaming platforms without interruptions and get complete online anonymity and security.
Option 2: Smart DNS
Smart DNS is another good option to stream Hulu in Turkey, as it lets you redirect some of your traffic through a different server by changing your virtual location and allows you to access content that may not normally be available.
Option 3: Browser Extension (Unsafe)
You may prefer free options, such as using a browser extension to stream Hulu. However, it is important to note that these options do not provide satisfactory protection against hacking and tracking your online activity.
Therefore, I cannot recommend this method as it risks your safety. I care about your safety and advise that you consider a safer option.
Best VPNs to Watch Hulu in Turkey [Quick Overview]
Hundreds of VPNs are in the market, each claiming to be the best VPN provider. However, only some of them can live up to their promises.
Below are the top 3 VPNs that claim and prove to be the best.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Hulu in Turkey
The following features of ExpressVPN justify its hype and why it’s the #1 VPN for every other purpose, including streaming Hulu in Turkey:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch Hulu in Turkey
If you’re new to this VPN world and don’t want to risk a lot of your money trying the features of VPNs, then I believe you should try Surfshark. It’s not only the most affordable but also one of the best VPNs out there:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 79% discount and is for $2.29/month + 2 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Hulu in Turkey
Take a look at the given features of NordVPN, and you’ll understand why it is on this list of the best VPNs to watch Hulu in Turkey:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: With their “Most popular” package, you can get NordVPN for 2 years in $4.99/month + 3 EXTRA months.. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
How Much Does Hulu Cost in Turkey?
This table shows the conversion rate of how much Hulu will cost you in Turkey:
|Hulu (No Ads)
|Hulu + Live TV
*Note: The prices may vary depending on the exchange rates.
Hulu Subscription Plans In Turkey
Here are the different subscription plans offered by Hulu:
- You get a 30-day free trial.
- Six individuals can use a single Hulu account.
- US content is available on Hulu, but this plan has ads that may disrupt your streaming experience.
Hulu (No Ads)
- This plan also provides a 30-day free trial.
- Up to six users can access a single account.
- You can do ads-free streaming of all the US content.
Hulu + Live TV
- Hulu Live TV offers more than 100 channels to stream.
- Six individuals can use a single Hulu account.
- Subscribing to Hulu + Live TV gives you access to ESPN and Disney Plus.
- Watch your favorite shows on Hulu without any interruptions from advertisements.
How to Sign Up For a Hulu Account in Turkey?
The signup process for a Hulu account is quite simple. Below are the 5 payment methods that you can use to pay for a Hulu account while in Turkey:
Option 1: Pay for Hulu Turkey with a US-based Virtual Credit Card [StatesPay]
Try following the given steps to pay for Hulu Turkey with a virtual credit card:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to the New York server.
- Create a StatesPay account. You must go to the website and click “Sign up” to create a new account and add funds.
- Now, use your new card information and sign up for Hulu.
- Pay for Hulu, and you can start streaming Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Option 2: Pay for Hulu Turkey Using Hulu Gift Cards
The following steps will guide you about how you can watch Hulu in Turkey using a Hulu gift card:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN that has US servers.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and click on the Hulu gift card (if MyGiftCardSupply doesn’t work, you can also use GiftCardCabin).
- Choose the value you want to add to the card (subscribe to save on multiple cards), and then proceed to check out.
- Pay with your local credit card or PayPal and add a link to redeem the card after getting an email confirmation.
- Now, visit the Hulu gift card redemption page and log out of your account after clearing your browser.
- Click “Redeem,” and you’ll create a new Hulu account and enter a US ZIP Code.
- You can now log in to your new account and enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows.
Option 3: Pay for Hulu in Turkey with PayPal
Follow the given steps to pay for Hulu in Turkey with PayPal:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN; I recommend using ExpressVPN and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server so that you can access
- Now, make sure you have a US PayPal account and sign up for Hulu by selecting PayPal as your payment method.
- Log in to Hulu and enjoy non-stop streaming!
Option 4: Pay for Hulu with iTunes
Here’s how you can use your iTunes to pay for Hulu:
- Subscribe to an exclusive VPN; I suggest using ExpressVPN because of its excellent security features.
- Connect to a US server [the New York server is recommended].
- Visit the iTunes website and log out if you already have an account.
- Create a new iTunes account using your gift card.
- You’re ready to stream Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Option 5: Ask your Friend in the US to Help You Sign Up for Hulu in Turkey or Share your Account
If you have a family member or a friend of yours who lives in the US, you should try this option, as it is the easiest way to get a Hulu subscription.
You can ask them to get a Hulu subscription and send it to you. Remember that you’ll still need a VPN to access Hulu in Turkey.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Hulu in Turkey?
You can use a free VPN to watch Hulu in Turkey, but it is not recommended. Although free VPNs claim to secure your data, they may sell your information to third parties.
Moreover, free VPNs often result in poor-quality video streaming, and you won’t get an optimal viewing experience. That’s why you must consider all these factors before using a free VPN to access Hulu in Turkey.
What Devices Are Compatible With Hulu Turkey?
Several devices are compatible with Hulu Turkey; they are:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
How Do I Download the Hulu App in Turkey?
I believe downloading the Hulu app on your device makes streaming easier and more comfortable. You must open the app, select your desired movie or show, and be ready.
Here are the steps for downloading Hulu on various streaming devices in Turkey
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Android?
Follow the given easy steps to watch Hulu on Android:
- Sign up for a reliable VPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Android device.
- Log in to the VPN and connect to a US-based server.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Download and install the app on your Android device.
- Sign up or log in to Hulu using your login information.
- There you go! You may now stream Hulu on your Android.
Here is the complete guide how to Watch Hulu on Android.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on iOS?
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on iOS in Turkey:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your iOS device.
- Log in to the VPN using your credentials and connect to a US-based server.
- Open your App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
- Search for Hulu.
- Click on ‘Get’ to start downloading.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
- Sign into your Hulu account and start streaming.
Here is the complete guide how to Watch Hulu on iOS.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Android TV?
The given easy steps will help you watch Hulu on your Android TV:
- Once you’ve switched your TV on, connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- From your home screen, select ‘Apps.’
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Now, simply install the app.
Note: If you want to stream Hulu on Android TV in Turkey, you’ll have to subscribe to a trustworthy VPN to unblock your geo-restricted content.
Explore the comprehensive guide: How to Watch Hulu on Android TV.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Apple TV?
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on your Apple TV in Turkey:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN.
- Connect to an American server of the VPN; the New York server is suggested.
- Search for the Hulu app in the App Store of your Apple TV.
- Download and install the app.
- Register a new account using a ZIP code, or just enter your credentials for Hulu login if you already have an account.
Discover the in-depth guide on watching Hulu on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Samsung Smart TV?
Follow the given steps to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV:
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Once done, go to your DNS settings page and enter your credentials.
- Then, you’ll get to the IP address registration page; click the “Register my IP address” option.
- Go to the ExpressVPN setup page. Here, you’ll find your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address.
- On your TV remote, press the menu button.
- Next, click on Network and then Network Status.
- Once the procedure finishes, go to IP Settings > DNS Settings > Enter Manually.
- Enter the MediaStreamer IP address that you noted earlier in Step 4.
- Tap on ‘Enter’ and launch the ‘Smart Hub.’
- Look up Hulu in the Search bar and download it.
- Sign in with your Hulu account credentials and start streaming.
Explore the detailed instructions for enjoying Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on LG Smart TV?
To access Hulu on your LG Smart TV, follow the given steps:
- Sign up for a Hulu account if you don’t have one.
- Press the Home button on your TV remote.
- Select the Hulu app in your App List.
- Follow the login instructions and start streaming.
Important: If you’re accessing Hulu from in Turkey, ensure you’re connected to a US-based server of a trustworthy VPN provider to bypass its geo-restrictions.
Discover step-by-step instructions: How to Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Vizio Smart TV?
Here’s how you can stream Hulu on Vizio Smart TV:
- Switch on your TV and connect it to the internet.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Click on “Add to Home” to download it.
- Now, log in using your credentials and start streaming.
Note: If you live in Turkey, you must unblock Hulu on your Vizio Smart TV via a premium VPN since the platform is geo-blocked everywhere else.
Here is the complete guide how to Watch Hulu on Vizio Smart TV.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Chromecast?
The following easy steps will help you cast Hulu on your Chromecast device:
- Get a premium VPN provider subscription with exceptional unblocking abilities.
- Download and install the VPN app on your streaming device and connect to an American server; we recommend the New York server.
- Get the Hulu app on your device. Open the app and tap on the “Cast icon.”
- Choose your Chromecast from the given list of devices.
- Now, you can enjoy non-stop Hulu streaming on your Chromecast.
Discover step-by-step instructions: How to Watch Hulu on Chromecast
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on FireStick From Anywhere?
Wish to watch Hulu on FireStick? Here’s how you can do so:
- Navigate to your FireStick’s Home Menu.
- Go to the search tab from the Top Menu and search for the Hulu app. You’ll get results showing other apps along with the original Hulu app.
- Download the app and open it.
- The app will show you a geo-restriction error if you live in Turkey.
- To bypass geo-blocking, subscribe to a premium VPN and connect to an American server.
- Once the VPN is connected, open the Hulu app.
- The app will ask you to “Log in” or “Free Trial.”
- Choose an option that suits your preference, and enjoy Hulu.
Explore the comprehensive guide: How to Watch Hulu on FireStick.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Roku?
Watching Hulu on your Roku in Turkey may seem tricky since Roku doesn’t directly support VPN apps. However, using either a router or the MediaStreamer feature of a reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN, you can enjoy Hulu on your Roku from anywhere in the world.
After connecting to a US-based server, follow the given steps:
- Visit Hulu’s official website and create a Hulu account.
- Switch on your Roku device > click the Home button > press Streaming Channels.
- Connect your Roku device to an HDMI port of your TV and turn it on with the AC adapter. Now navigate to Search Channels > type Hulu > click on the app.
- Click the Add Channel button, and your Roku device will download the app.
- Return to your Home Screen, open the Hulu app, go to the sign-in page, and enter your credentials.
Discover the in-depth guide on watching Hulu on Roku.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Xfinity TV Box?
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on Xfinity TV Box:
- Switch on your Xfinity TV Box, and ensure it’s connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Go to the home screen and click on the Smart Hub option.
- Choose Apps, and then search for the Hulu app.
- Install the Hulu app on your Xfinity TV Box and activate the Hulu app.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Choose your Profile, and there you have it!
Note: If you live in Turkey, unblock Hulu on your Xfinity TV Box via a reliable VPN since the platform is geo-blocked everywhere.
Explore the comprehensive guide: How to Watch Hulu on Xfinity TV Box.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Xbox Anywhere?
Follow the given simple steps to watch Hulu on Xbox:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN provider.
- Download the VPN app on your Xbox and connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Xbox One Store.
- Search for Hulu and download it.
- Follow the installation steps. And yeah, that’s it!
Discover the in-depth guide on watching Hulu on your Xbox.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on PlayStation?
Follow the given steps to watch Hulu on your PlayStation:
- Switch on your PlayStation and enter your account using your PlayStations Network credentials.
- Open the PlayStation Store or the App Store on your PlayStation’s home screen.
- Search for the Hulu app, download and install it.
- Launch the Hulu app.
- Sign up or log in to your Hulu account, and you’re all ready to enjoy Hulu on your PlayStation.
Note: If you’re streaming Hulu from in Turkey, subscribe to a VPN.
Explore the detailed instructions for enjoying Hulu on your PlayStation.
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on a Web Browser?
Here’s how you can access Hulu on a Web Browser outside America:
- Subscribe to a high-end VPN provider.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device and sign in.
- Connect your VPN to a US-based server.
- Navigate to Hulu’s official website from a supported web browser.
- Click on the “Log In” button in the top-right corner of the Home page.
- Enter your credentials, then click log in.
- Select your Profile from the list and start streaming.
Discover step-by-step instructions: How to Watch Hulu on Web Browser
How to Watch Hulu in Turkey on Nintendo Switch?
The following steps will help you watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch in Turkey:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Connect to an US server, such as the New York
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on your device and press the “A” button.
- Search for the Hulu app and press the “A” button.
- Download and install the app on your device.
Here is the complete guide how to Watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch.
What Is Available to Watch on Hulu in Turkey in 2024?
Trust me when I say this: You won’t ever regret subscribing to Hulu, as its rich library that includes top-rated movies and TV shows will keep you entertained at all times.
So look at the given list of movies and TV shows below and pick the ones you’ll watch first with your family.
What Are The Best Popular Shows and Movies to Watch on Hulu in Turkey in 2024?
The following list contains all the popular shows and movies that you can enjoy using Hulu in Turkey:
- Raising Hope
- Hell or High Water
- Veronica Mars
- Amazing Grace
- Flamin’ Hot
- Royal Ascot
- Head of State
- The Velvet Undergrounds
- Coded bias
What Are The Other Countries I Can Access Hulu In?
You can access Hulu in the following countries by subscribing to a reliable VPN:
What Streaming Services Are Available in Turkey?
The following streaming services are available in Turkey:
- Show TV
- Vodafone TV
Is VPN Worth Your Money To Unblock Hulu?
Take a look at the following pros and cons of a VPN and decide for yourself if you think a VPN is worth your money to unblock Hulu or not:
- A good VPN gives you a global server network.
- You can unblock multiple channels.
- It gives you a better speed for a smooth streaming experience.
- 24/7 live chat support is available.
- Has a competitive price.
- Connecting to Hulu might reduce your speed for a while.
- Services like HBO Max and some other browser extensions may not be compatible with all the features of your VPN.
Which ZIP Code Should Be Used For Hulu in Turkey?
You can use any of the following ZIP codes to watch Hulu in Turkey:
|90001 – 90089
|90209 – 90213
|60601 – 60641
|20001 – 20020
|85001 – 85055
|78701 – 78705
|33124 – 33190
|30301 – 30381
|02101 – 02137
|10001 – 10048
How Can I Cancel My Hulu Subscription in Turkey?
Follow the given steps to cancel your Hulu subscription in Turkey:
- Go to Hulu’s official website https://www.hulu.com and sign in to your Hulu account.
- Tap on your account picture in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Scroll down to the subscription section.
- Select “Cancel” right next to your subscription.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your decision to discontinue your subscription.
- Click “Confirm,” and you’re subscription will be canceled.
Is Hulu Available in Turkey?
No, Hulu is not available in Turkey. However, you can get assistance from a trustworthy VPN to watch Hulu’s outstanding content in Turkey.
Is It Illegal To Watch Hulu in Turkey With A VPN?
No, it is not illegal to watch Hulu in Turkey with a VPN as long as you’re not using the VPN for any unlawful activity.
Why Is Hulu Not Working in Turkey?
Hulu is not working in Turkey because it is restricted everywhere in Turkey. You must subscribe to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to access Hulu in Turkey.
What is Hulu’s Internet Speed Requirement in Turkey?
Following is the internet speed requirement of Hulu in Turkey:
- Streaming library – 3.0 Mbps.
- Live streaming – 8.0 Mbps.
- 4K live streaming – 16.0 Mbps.
How Can I Stream Hulu For Free in Turkey?
When you subscribe to the Hulu basic and Hulu no-ads plan, you’re given a 30-day free trial to enjoy Hulu, and that’s how you can stream Hulu for free in Turkey.
Here you go! Now you know how to watch Hulu in Turkey and enjoy America’s most beloved streaming service with exclusive, highly-rated content and easy live television access.
With all this in mind, you can confidently subscribe to a reliable VPN and start streaming Hulu’s best shows and movies, including their original content, without further delay.