Tired of watching your favourite content via free streaming websites online? Not to mention the annoying ads they come with! Instead of those websites, you can now subscribe to Hulu and watch without interruptions. Hulu is a US-based video streaming platform with a vast collection of popular TV shows and movies like Fall Out, The Handmaid’s Tale, Darby and The Dead, and many more.
If you want to watch Hulu in Bolivia, then you must subscribe to a premium VPN because Hulu is inaccessible anywhere outside the US due to the geo-restrictions imposed on its services. For this task, I recommend the dependable ExpressVPN.
For detailed steps on how to get a VPN and subscribe to Hulu, scroll down to read the article.
How to Watch Hulu in Bolivia with a VPN [Easy Steps]
Here are quick instructions for doing so:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN provider, like the dependable ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN on your device.
- Log in to the VPN using the credentials you used while signing up.
- Connect to one of the many US-based servers.
- Finally, sign into your Hulu account and start streaming smoothly.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Unblock Hulu in Bolivia?
Hulu is actually an American streaming platform available exclusively in the United States and some cities in Japan. This is because of the geo-restrictive policies embedded into its systems. If you try to get Hulu outside the US, the following restrictive error will pop up on your screen:
“Hulu isn’t available to watch in your location”
To erase this pesky error, you need to subscribe to a reliable VPN provider that can hide your true location and assign you a US-based IP address, through which you can then easily unblock Hulu in Bolivia. My top recommendation for this job is the highly acclaimed ExpressVPN.
Read More; How To Watch Hulu on Mac
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu in Bolivia [Thorough Analysis]
Can’t decide which VPN to subscribe to? Here are further details of the above-mentioned top 3 VPNs to help you select one:
ExpressVPN — Trustworthy VPN to Watch Hulu in Bolivia
The following features of ExpressVPN make it the #1 VPN to watch Hulu in Bolivia:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch Hulu in Bolivia
If you want an affordable VPN, consider using Surfshark because it provides these fantastic features:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 79% discount and is for $2.29/month + 2 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Hulu in Bolivia
The following features of NordVPN make it one of the most reliable VPNs to watch Hulu in Bolivia:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: With their “Most popular” package, you can get NordVPN for 2 years in $4.99/month + 3 EXTRA months.. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
How to Create a Hulu Account in Bolivia with a VPN?
Creating your first account on Hulu? Here’s how to do it:
- Subscribe to and download a reliable VPN. I would recommend ExpressVPN.
- Once you’ve installed it, connect to a US-based server.
- Visit Hulu’s official website.
- Click on the Signup button.
- Select one of the four Hulu subscription plans.
- Enter the required information.
- Select a payment method and type your billing details.
- The sign-up process is complete now; you can log into your Hulu account and start streaming.
Can I Watch Hulu in Bolivia with a Free VPN?
Technically speaking, yes, you can. But in terms of practice, my advice is that you refrain from using a free VPN service because of the following reasons:
- Free VPNs have very limited bandwidth and speeds, which doesn’t fulfill the minimum speed requirement for streaming Hulu smoothly. On top of this, the number of servers offered is also narrow, and most of these servers are already blocked by Hulu.
- Bypassing the geo-restrictions imposed by Hulu isn’t a task that free VPNs can manage. They are not technologically equipped enough to deal with this task.
- Most importantly, Free VPNs are famous for selling their users’ data to third parties in exchange for their free services.
Having read these reasons, I hope you don’t trust your data and privacy to these malicious services. Instead, my suggestion is that you subscribe to the highly reliable ExpressVPN and surf the web without worrying about server speeds or data safety.
How much is Hulu in Bolivia?
Below are the pricing plans and features of the four subscription plans offered by Hulu:
Hulu Basic – for BOB 55.14/month
- You can stream on 6 devices simultaneously.
- A 30-day free trial period is included in this plan.
- This is an ad-supported plan.
Hulu (Ad-free) – for BOB 103.45/month
- Ads are now removed with an additional amount.
- Connect with 6 devices at the same time.
- A 30-day free trial period is included in this plan too.
Hulu + Live TV – for BOB 483.00/month
- Live stream both Disney+ and ESPN+ content.
- More than 60 channels are now available.
- On-demand content is available.
- This plan comes with ads.
- A 7-day free trial period is included.
Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) – for BOB 572.71/month
- On-demand content but without any ads.
- Disney+ is ad-free, but ESPN+ is not.
- 7 day free trial period is included.
How to Pay for Hulu in Bolivia?
Worried about finding a secure payment method to pay for your Hulu subscription? Here are five easy and convenient payment methods:
How To Pay For Hulu By Using a Gift Card
- Subscribe to a premium VPN that has US servers, such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and click on the Hulu gift card (if MyGiftCardSupply doesn’t work, you can also use GiftCardCabin).
- Choose the value you want to add to the card (subscribe to save on multiple cards), and then proceed to check out.
- Pay with your local credit card or PayPal and add a link to redeem the card after getting an email confirmation.
- Now visit the Hulu gift card redemption page and log out of your account after clearing your browser.
- Click “Redeem,” and you’ll create a new Hulu account and enter a US ZIP Code.
- You can now log in to your new account and enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using PayPal
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I recommend using ExpressVPN and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server so that you can access Hulu.
- Now make sure you have a US PayPal account and sign up for Hulu by selecting PayPal as your payment method.
- Log in to Hulu and enjoy non-stop streaming!
How To Pay For Hulu By Using StatesPay
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to the New York server.
- Create a StatesPay account. You’ll have to go to the website and click on “Sign up” to create a new account and add funds.
- Now use your new card information and sign up for Hulu.
- Pay for Hulu, and you can start streaming Hulu from anywhere in the world.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using A Prepaid Card
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to the USA Visa website. Choose your card and follow the steps to sign up and add funds.
- Use a new card to create a Hulu account. You will need a US phone number and address when signing up.
- Congratulations! You’re all set to stream Hulu outside the US.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using iTunes
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I suggest using ExpressVPN because of its excellent security features and connection to a US server.
- Visit the iTunes website and log out if you already have an account.
- Create a new iTunes account using your gift card.
- You’re ready to stream Hulu from anywhere in the world.
What Devices Does Hulu Support in Bolivia?
Hulu supports all major devices and operating systems in use today. Here are the downloading steps for three of those:
How To Download Hulu on Android
- First of all, subscribe to a reputable VPN [ExpressVPN is our #1 recommendation] and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server.
- Go to your Android device’s Play Store.
- Search the Hulu app in the Play Store and click “install.”
- Sign in using your credentials after the installation.
- Voila! You’re all set to watch Hulu’s exclusive content on your Android.
How To Get Hulu on iOS
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN. Download and install the VPN app on your iOS device.
- Connect to an American server; I suggest you use the New York server.
- Go to “Settings” on your iOS device and tap the Apple ID.
- Click “Media and Purchases > View Account.”
- Sign in and change the location to the US.
- Search for the Hulu app in the App Store.
- Finally, install, sign in, and stream Hulu on your iOS device outside the USA.
Download Hulu on Streaming Devices, Smart TVs, and Gaming Consoles
- Get a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN and download and install the VPN on your device.
- Make sure you have the router firmware.
- Connect to an American server; the New York server is recommended.
- Link your device to the router network and activate Hulu on your streaming device.
- There you have it! You can now watch Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Other Devices Compatible with Hulu
Aside from the aforementioned three devices and OSes, here are a few more compatible with Hulu:
Take a look at this list below to see all compatible devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
Alternatives Methods to Sign Up to Hulu in Bolivia
Using a VPN remains the most reliable and secure method, but if your device doesn’t support a VPN or you’re out exploring more options, here are two alternative methods you can employ:
A Smart DNS is not only for devices that don’t support VPN, but it is also best for accessing a geo-restricted website while keeping the rest of your data unencrypted. This method works by routing your DNS queries specifically through a remote server to unblock geo-restricted content while hiding your real location and IP address.
If you’re interested in using this method, I recommend using the MediaStreamer feature by ExpressVPN, which is equipped with super-fast servers to allow smooth streaming on Hulu.
Browser Extension (Not Recommended)
You can use a browser extension if the SmartDNS method doesn’t work. These, too, work by routing your data through a proxy server. It must be noted that most of these proxy browser extensions are already blocked by Hulu, whether it be paid or free.
Moreover, thousands of others already use the server assigned to you. Hence, I wouldn’t recommend using this method because it is highly unreliable.
Why is Hulu not Working with a VPN in Bolivia? [Quick Fixes]
Your streaming on Hulu may get interrupted by one of these common errors below:
- Hulu Error Code 3 and 5
- Hulu Error Code 503
- Hulu Error Code 500
- Hulu Error Code 400
- Hulu HDCP errors
- Hulu Playback Failure
- Hulu Proxy Error
- Hulu Protected Content Error
In case you are viewing one of these errors on your device, here are some quick and foolproof fixes you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check your internet connections: to stream Hulu smoothly, you need a minimum of 6 Mbps. Check via Fast.com if your internet speed is lower than the specified minimum. Moreover, you can move your device closer to the router or contact your ISP.
- Active Hulu subscription: check through your Hulu account to see if your subscription is still valid and hasn’t expired.
- Check if Hulu’s servers are down: your error may be related to a server being down. In this case, you only wait for the issue to be resolved on Hulu’s end. You can also check server status through Down Detector.
- Clear Hulu app cache: it may be that your app cache and data are taking up space and need to be cleared.
- Compatibility with Hulu: it may be that Hulu does not support your device.
- Update or reinstall your Hulu app.
- DNS or IP Leak: A DNS leak happens when your DNS queries fail to go through the encryption tunnel of your VPN. Whereas an IP leak occurs when your IP address is revealed when it was supposed to be concealed. In both cases, Hulu will detect the leaks and show an error. Here’s how you can conduct a DNS leak test or an IP leak test
- Contact your VPN provider: if none of the solutions above has worked, you may contact your VPN service provider for assistance.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription in Bolivia?
Don’t want to stream Hulu anymore? Here are the steps to cancel your subscription:
- Sign into your Hulu account.
- Go to ‘Account’ from the main menu.
- Under ‘Subscription,’ click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- You’ll be prompted to pause your subscription.
- Complete the process by clicking on ‘Cancel’.
Instead of canceling, you can also pause your subscription
What to Watch on Hulu in Bolivia?
There is something for everyone on Hulu. Yes, that’s how extensive Hulu’s library is. Here are my top recommendations:
Best Shows to Watch on Hulu in Bolivia
The shows everyone is streaming:
- Love Island
- Pretty Little Liars
- Only Murders in the Building
- Shorsey Season 2
- The Good Doctor
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Little Fires Everywhere
- American Horror Stories Season 12
- The Kardashians Season 4
- Cruel Summer
Best Movies to Watch on Hulu in Bolivia
You cannot miss out on these cinematic gems:
- Notting Hill
- Lost Girls & Love Hotels
- Wild Things
- Practical Magic
- Triangle of Sadness
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Maybe, I Do
- Simply Irresistible
Best Hulu Originals to Watch in Bolivia
Looking for top-notch entertainment? Hulu Originals have it:
- Secret Chef
- Jagged Mind
- Flamin’ Hot
- Demons & Saviors
- The Croods: Family Tree
- Drag Me To Dinner
- The Age of Influence
- The Hardy Boys
- Mother Undercover
Best Hulu Live TV Channels
There are more than 60 channels you can stream on Hulu. here are the most watched ones:
- Game Show Network
- ABC News
- Animal Planet
- Universal Kids
- Disney XD
- Food Network
Other Countries to Access Hulu With a VPN
You can access Hulu from over 100 countries with a premium VPN subscription. Here are a few of them:
- The UK
- New Zealand
- The Netherlands
US ZIP Codes to Unblock Hulu in Bolivia
Below is a list of US zip codes for your help:
|90001 – 90089
|90209 – 90213
|60601 – 60641
|20001 – 20020
|85001 – 85055
|78701 – 78705
|33124 – 33190
|30301 – 30381
|02101 – 02137
|10001 – 10048
FAQs – Hulu in Bolivia
When is Hulu coming to Bolivia?
There hasn’t been any such news in circulation, but Hulu’s parent company, Disney, has announced growth plans for the platform. So, we can hope that Bolivia is included in these expansion plans.
Is it necessary to always have a VPN for accessing Hulu in Bolivia?
Yes, it is necessary to have your VPN turned on at all times if you want to stream from Bolivia. This is because the geo-restrictions won’t let you watch without a VPN.
Why won’t Hulu take my zip code?
This may be the case if you’re using a zip code different from the one you used in your billing address. Go to your Hulu account and ensure you enter the same zip code while signing up.
Will using a VPN slow down my connection?
If you’re using my top recommended VPN, ExpressVPN, then no, your connections won’t be slowed down. All the servers offered by ExpressVPN are equipped with high connection speeds.
Wrapping It Up!
You may have, by now, realized that getting access to Hulu in Bolivia isn’t as tricky as it may sound. All you have to do is subscribe to a VPN, and you’re all set for your next binge session.
Got any questions or comments? Feel free to use the comment section below. Happy streaming!