Hulu is an American streaming platform that is home to an extensive library of highly popular shows and movies. Not only that, but you can also livestream mega sports events. Millions of subscribers have joined the platform to stream internet-approved shows such as Darby and the Dead, Fall Out, and The Handmaid’s Tale.
Now, here’s the magic trick. If you want to watch Hulu in Cuba, you must subscribe to a premium VPN that will work its way around Hulu’s geo-restrictions. My top recommendation would be the highly reliable ExpressVPN. Once you’ve installed it, you can unblock Hulu anywhere in Cuba.
For further details, keep reading through the article below.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba with a VPN [5 Easy Steps]
Looking for quick help? Follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN provider, like the trustworthy ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Sign up or log in to the VPN using your credentials.
- Connect to one of the many US-based servers.
- Finally, sign into your Hulu account and start streaming smoothly.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Access Hulu in Cuba?
Hulu is officially available in the US and certain cities in Japan only. This is because of the geo-restrictions imposed by Hulu upon its services, which means that Hulu cannot be accessed in countries other than the two mentioned. If you try streaming Hulu anywhere else, you’ll see the following error on your device’s screen:
Hulu isn’t available to watch in your location.
In addition, if you want to get Hulu in Cuba, you must also bypass the government’s regressive internet regulations. To succeed in doing so, you’ll need the help of a reliable VPN provider that can weave its way through Hulu’s intricate web of geo-restrictions.
Once you’ve done that, your location will be concealed from both Hulu and the government. You may now stream your favorite shows easily.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Hulu in Cuba — [In-Depth Analysis]
Let’s go through the details about prices and features of the 3 most reliable VPNs you can choose from:
ExpressVPN – The Most Transparent VPN To Watch Hulu in Cuba
The following features of ExpressVPN make it the most transparent VPN to watch Hulu in Cuba:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – The Most Cost-Effective VPN To Watch Hulu in Cuba
Surfshark is highly regarded for streaming Hulu in Cuba because of the following features:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 82% discount and is for $1.99/month + 4 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN – A VPN With Highly Optimized Servers To Watch Hulu in Cuba
The following features of NordVPN make it a great VPN for watching Hulu in Cuba:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: In their 2-year plans, NordVPN has one “Most popular” package for $4.79/month + 3 EXTRA months. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
How to create a Hulu account in Cuba?
Creating a new account on Hulu is a piece of cake. Let me tell you how:
- Subscribe to and download a reliable VPN. I would recommend ExpressVPN.
- Once you’ve installed it, connect to a US-based server.
- Visit Hulu’s official website.
- Click on the Signup button.
- Select one of the four Hulu subscription plans.
- Enter the required information.
- Select a payment method and type your billing details.
- The sign-up process is complete now; you can log into your Hulu account and start streaming.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Hulu in Cuba?
You can use a free VPN service, but this method isn’t one I’d support the usage of, and below are a few important reasons why:
- Free VPNs have highly limited bandwidth and speeds, which aren’t enough to stream Hulu smoothly. On top of this, the number of servers offered is also limited, and they’re often already blocked by Hulu.
- They are not technologically equipped to break past the geo-restrictions imposed by Hulu.
- Most importantly, Free VPNs put your data’s safety at risk because, in exchange for their free services, they often sell user data to third parties.
Thus, I advise against using a free VPN. Instead, you can subscribe to one of the premium VPNs recommended above. My top suggestion is the trusted ExpressVPN.
How Much Does Hulu Cost in Cuba?
You can choose from four different plans offered by Hulu. The details are as follows:
Hulu Basic – for CUP 192.47/month
- You can stream on 6 devices simultaneously.
- A 30-day free trial period is included in this plan.
- This is an ad-supported plan.
Hulu (Ad-free) – for CUP 361.09/month
- Ads are now removed with an additional amount.
- Connect with 6 devices at the same time.
- A 30-day free trial period is included in this plan too.
Hulu + Live TV – for CUP 1685.97/month
- Live stream both Disney+ and ESPN+ content.
- More than 60 channels are now available.
- On-demand content is available.
- This plan comes with ads.
- A 7-day free trial period is included.
Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) – for CUP 1999.12/month
- On-demand content but without any ads.
- Disney+ is ad-free, but ESPN+ is not.
- 7 day free trial period is included.
How to Pay for Hulu in Cuba? [5 Alternative Methods]
Paying for your Hulu subscription plan is simple and easy with these five convenient methods below:
How To Pay For Hulu By Using a Gift Card
Here’s how you can pay for Hulu by using a Gift Card:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN that has US servers, such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and click on the Hulu gift card (if MyGiftCardSupply doesn’t work, you can also use GiftCardCabin).
- Choose the value you want to add to the card (subscribe to save on multiple cards), and then proceed to check out.
- Pay with your local credit card or PayPal and add a link to redeem the card after getting an email confirmation.
- Now visit the Hulu gift card redemption page and log out of your account after clearing your browser.
- Click “Redeem,” and you’ll create a new Hulu account and enter a US ZIP Code.
- You can now log in to your new account and enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using PayPal
Follow the given easy steps to pay for Hulu by using PayPal:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I recommend using ExpressVPN and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server so that you can access Hulu.
- Now make sure you have a US PayPal account and sign up for Hulu by selecting PayPal as your payment method.
- Log in to Hulu and enjoy non-stop streaming!
How To Pay For Hulu By Using StatesPay
The following steps will help you learn how to pay for Hulu by using StatesPay:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to the New York server.
- Create a StatesPay account. You’ll have to go to the website and click on “Sign up” to create a new account and add funds.
- Now use your new card information and sign up for Hulu.
- Pay for Hulu, and you can start streaming Hulu from anywhere in the world.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using A Prepaid Card
Here’s how you can pay for Hulu by using a Prepaid Card:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to the USA Visa website. Choose your card and follow the steps to sign up and add funds.
- Use a new card to create a Hulu account. You will need a US phone number and address when signing up.
- Congratulations! You’re all set to stream Hulu in Cuba.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using iTunes
Follow the given steps to pay for Hulu by using iTunes:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I suggest using ExpressVPN because of its excellent security features and connection to a US server.
- Visit the iTunes website and log out if you already have an account.
- Create a new iTunes account using your gift card.
- You’re ready to stream Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Other Devices Supported by Hulu
Besides the three mentioned above, here are a few other compatible devices and OSes:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
What Devices Are Compatible with Hulu in Cuba?
Device compatibility isn’t an issue to be worried about since Hulu supports a wide range of devices and operating systems. Here are the downloading steps for three of them:
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Android?
Follow the given easy steps to watch Hulu on Android:
- Sign up for a reliable VPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Android device.
- Log in to the VPN and connect to a US-based server.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Download and install the app on your Android device.
- Sign up or log in to Hulu using your login information.
- There you go! You may now stream Hulu on your Android.
Here is the complete guide How to Watch Hulu on Android.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on iOS?
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on iOS in Cuba:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your iOS device.
- Log in to the VPN using your credentials and connect to a US-based server.
- Open your App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
- Search for Hulu.
- Click on ‘Get’ to start downloading.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
- Sign into your Hulu account and start streaming.
Here is the complete guide How to Watch Hulu on iOS.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Android TV?
The given easy steps will help you watch Hulu on your Android TV:
- Once you’ve switched your TV on, connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- From your home screen, select ‘Apps.’
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Now, simply install the app.
Note: If you want to stream Hulu on Android TV in Cuba, you’ll have to subscribe to a trustworthy VPN to unblock your geo-restricted content.
Explore the comprehensive guide: How to Watch Hulu on Android TV.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Apple TV?
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on your Apple TV in Cuba:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN.
- Connect to an American server of the VPN; the New York server is suggested.
- Search for the Hulu app in the App Store of your Apple TV.
- Download and install the app.
- Register a new account using a ZIP code, or just enter your credentials for Hulu login if you already have an account.
Discover the in-depth guide on watching Hulu on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Samsung Smart TV?
Follow the given steps to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV:
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Once done, go to your DNS settings page and enter your credentials.
- Then, you’ll get to the IP address registration page; click the “Register my IP address” option.
- Go to the ExpressVPN setup page. Here, you’ll find your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address.
- On your TV remote, press the menu button.
- Next, click on Network and then Network Status.
- Once the procedure finishes, go to IP Settings > DNS Settings > Enter Manually.
- Enter the MediaStreamer IP address that you noted earlier in Step 4.
- Tap on ‘Enter’ and launch the ‘Smart Hub.’
- Look up Hulu in the Search bar and download it.
- Sign in with your Hulu account credentials and start streaming.
Explore the detailed instructions for enjoying Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on LG Smart TV?
To access Hulu on your LG Smart TV, follow the given steps:
- Sign up for a Hulu account if you don’t have one.
- Press the Home button on your TV remote.
- Select the Hulu app in your App List.
- Follow the login instructions and start streaming.
Important: If you’re accessing Hulu from in Cuba, ensure you’re connected to a US-based server of a trustworthy VPN provider to bypass its geo-restrictions.
Discover step-by-step instructions: How to Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Vizio Smart TV?
Here’s how you can stream Hulu on Vizio Smart TV:
- Switch on your TV and connect it to the internet.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Click on “Add to Home” to download it.
- Now, log in using your credentials and start streaming.
Note: If you live in Cuba, you must unblock Hulu on your Vizio Smart TV via a premium VPN since the platform is geo-blocked everywhere else.
Here is the complete guide how to Watch Hulu on Vizio Smart TV.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Chromecast?
The following easy steps will help you cast Hulu on your Chromecast device:
- Get a premium VPN provider subscription with exceptional unblocking abilities.
- Download and install the VPN app on your streaming device and connect to an American server; we recommend the New York server.
- Get the Hulu app on your device. Open the app and tap on the “Cast icon.”
- Choose your Chromecast from the given list of devices.
- Now, you can enjoy non-stop Hulu streaming on your Chromecast.
Discover step-by-step instructions: How to Watch Hulu on Chromecast
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on FireStick From Anywhere?
Wish to watch Hulu on FireStick? Here’s how you can do so:
- Navigate to your FireStick’s Home Menu.
- Go to the search tab from the Top Menu and search for the Hulu app. You’ll get results showing other apps along with the original Hulu app.
- Download the app and open it.
- The app will show you a geo-restriction error if you live in Cuba.
- To bypass geo-blocking, subscribe to a premium VPN and connect to an American server.
- Once the VPN is connected, open the Hulu app.
- The app will ask you to “Log in” or “Free Trial.”
- Choose an option that suits your preference, and enjoy Hulu.
Explore the comprehensive guide: How to Watch Hulu on FireStick.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Roku?
Watching Hulu on your Roku in Cuba may seem tricky since Roku doesn’t directly support VPN apps. However, using either a router or the MediaStreamer feature of a reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN, you can enjoy Hulu on your Roku from anywhere in the world.
After connecting to a US-based server, follow the given steps:
- Visit Hulu’s official website and create a Hulu account.
- Switch on your Roku device > click the Home button > press Streaming Channels.
- Connect your Roku device to an HDMI port of your TV and turn it on with the AC adapter. Now navigate to Search Channels > type Hulu > click on the app.
- Click the Add Channel button, and your Roku device will download the app.
- Return to your Home Screen, open the Hulu app, go to the sign-in page, and enter your credentials.
Discover the in-depth guide on watching Hulu on Roku.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Xfinity TV Box?
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on Xfinity TV Box:
- Switch on your Xfinity TV Box, and ensure it’s connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Go to the home screen and click on the Smart Hub option.
- Choose Apps, and then search for the Hulu app.
- Install the Hulu app on your Xfinity TV Box and activate the Hulu app.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Choose your Profile, and there you have it!
Note: If you live in Cuba, unblock Hulu on your Xfinity TV Box via a reliable VPN since the platform is geo-blocked everywhere.
Explore the comprehensive guide: How to Watch Hulu on Xfinity TV Box.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Xbox Anywhere?
Follow the given simple steps to watch Hulu on Xbox:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN provider.
- Download the VPN app on your Xbox and connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Xbox One Store.
- Search for Hulu and download it.
- Follow the installation steps. And yeah, that’s it!
Discover the in-depth guide on watching Hulu on your Xbox.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on PlayStation?
Follow the given steps to watch Hulu on your PlayStation:
- Switch on your PlayStation and enter your account using your PlayStations Network credentials.
- Open the PlayStation Store or the App Store on your PlayStation’s home screen.
- Search for the Hulu app, download and install it.
- Launch the Hulu app.
- Sign up or log in to your Hulu account, and you’re all ready to enjoy Hulu on your PlayStation.
Note: If you’re streaming Hulu from in Cuba, subscribe to a VPN.
Explore the detailed instructions for enjoying Hulu on your PlayStation.
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on a Web Browser?
Here’s how you can access Hulu on a Web Browser outside America:
- Subscribe to a high-end VPN provider.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device and sign in.
- Connect your VPN to a US-based server.
- Navigate to Hulu’s official website from a supported web browser.
- Click on the “Log In” button in the top-right corner of the Home page.
- Enter your credentials, then click log in.
- Select your Profile from the list and start streaming.
Discover step-by-step instructions: How to Watch Hulu on Web Browser
How to Watch Hulu in Cuba on Nintendo Switch?
The following steps will help you watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch in Cuba:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Connect to an American server, such as the New York
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on your device and press the “A” button.
- Search for the Hulu app and press the “A” button.
- Download and install the app on your device.
Here is the complete guide how to Watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch.
Other Ways To Watch Hulu in Cuba
When it comes to streaming Hulu in Cuba, the most foolproof way to do so is through a premium VPN. But if your device doesn’t support a VPN or you’re merely exploring your options, here are two you can use:
A Smart DNS is similar to a proxy server because it routes your internet traffic to a remote server and hides your real IP address and location. If you wish to unblock Hulu through a Smart DNS, I recommend using ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer feature, which is your best option for this job.
Browser Extension (Not Recommended)
Browser extensions route your traffic through a US server that is already in use by thousands of other users. However, this method is unreliable because Hulu’s website blocks most browser proxy extensions. Hence, I don’t suggest employing this method.
How do I Fix Hulu not Working with VPN in Cuba? [Quick Fixes]
Are you seeing one of these errors below on your screen?
- Hulu Error Code 3 and 5
- Hulu Error Code 503
- Hulu Error Code 500
- Hulu Error Code 400
- Hulu HDCP errors
- Hulu Playback Failure
- Hulu Proxy Error
- Hulu Protected Content Error
There are a few foolproof solutions available to remove these errors:
- Check your internet connections: to stream Hulu smoothly, you need a minimum of 6 Mbps. Check via Fast.com if your internet speed is lower than the specified minimum. Moreover, you can move your device closer to the router or contact your ISP.
- Active Hulu subscription: check through your Hulu account to see if your subscription is still valid and hasn’t expired.
- Check if Hulu’s servers are down: your error may be related to a server being down. In this case, you only wait for the issue to be resolved on Hulu’s end. You can also check server status through Down Detector.
- Clear Hulu app cache: it may be that your app cache and data are taking up space and need to be cleared.
- Compatibility with Hulu: it may be that Hulu does not support your device.
- Update or reinstall your Hulu app.
- DNS or IP Leak: A DNS leak happens when your DNS queries fail to go through the encryption tunnel of your VPN. Whereas an IP leak occurs when your IP address is revealed when it was supposed to be concealed. In both cases, Hulu will detect the leaks and show an error. Here’s how to conduct a DNS leak test or an IP leak test.
- Contact your VPN provider: if none of the solutions above has worked, you may contact your VPN service provider for assistance.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription?
Want to cancel your subscription? Follow these easy steps:
- Sign into your Hulu account.
- Go to ‘Account’ from the main menu.
- Under ‘Subscription’, click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- You’ll be prompted to pause your subscription.
- Complete the process by clicking on ‘Cancel’.
What to Watch on Hulu in Cuba?
There’s a great deal of entertainment you can gain access to on Hulu. Listed below are the best shows, movies, Hulu originals, and channels for you to stream:
Best Shows to Watch on Hulu in Cuba
- Only Murders in the Building
- My Hero Academia
- A Small Light
- The Rookie
- Stan Against Evil
- Castle Rock
- Fleishman Is in Trouble
- Books of Blood
- The Kardashians – Season 4 on Hulu
Best Movies to Watch on Hulu in Cuba
- Space Jam: A New Legacy
- Boston Stranglers
- Bad Hair
- The Art of Self-Defence
- American Hangman
- Rye Lane
Best Hulu Originals to Watch in Cuba
- Class of ‘09
- Flamin Hot
- Jagged Mind
- Tiny Beautiful Things
- Saint X
- Welcome to Chippendales
- Great Expectations
- This Fool
- The Bear
Best Channels to Watch on Hulu in Cuba
- Disney XD
- Travel Channel
- Comedy Central
Other Countries to Access Hulu
After subscribing to a premium VPN, you can unblock Hulu in over a hundred countries with their 2000+ servers. Some of them are listed below:
US ZIP Codes to Unblock Hulu in Cuba
Need a US zip code for your Hulu account? Here are some you can use:
|90001 – 90089
|90209 – 90213
|60601 – 60641
|20001 – 20020
|85001 – 85055
|78701 – 78705
|33124 – 33190
|30301 – 30381
|02101 – 02137
|10001 – 10048
Does Hulu detect VPNs?
Yes, Hulu does detect VPNs. Since it keeps track of IP addresses accessing its services, the moment its intelligent systems detect an IP address connected via a VPN, Hulu blocks that particular IP address.
How do I bypass the VPN block on Hulu?
There aren’t many VPNs powerful enough to bypass Hulu’s geo-restrictive system. That’s because servers that are blocked by the streaming service are replaced daily. Thus, only a reliable premium VPN provider like ExpressVPN can unblock Hulu.
Can I get a Student Discount on the Hulu Bundle in Cuba?
Yes, you can get a student discount when signing up for Hulu. You’ll have to pay a total of CUP 47.73, after a discount of 75
. This ad-supported plan can be canceled at any time without any hidden charges.
Why is Hulu not accepting my zip code?
If Hulu isn’t accepting your zip code, then you must be typing a code different from the one you’ve submitted as your billing zip code. You can check your Hulu Billing Statement to ensure you’re typing the correct zip code.
I have now revealed all the tricks I had up my sleeve, and I hope that streaming Hulu in Cuba won’t be complicated for you anymore now. Ensure you have subscribed to a highly reliable VPN provider, like the credible ExpressVPN. With this in your arsenal, you can access geo-blocked content anywhere.
Comment below if you have any further queries regarding this. Happy streaming!