Initially, Hulu originated in the United States under its parent company Disney. Today, the streaming platform has gained significant hype among cord-cutters and muggles alike. Blockbuster movies and Emmy Award-winning TV shows, like The Handmaid’s Tale, Darby and the Dead, Fall Out, and so many more, are available on the platform.
But the problem is that Hulu is restricted outside the US. If you want to watch Hulu in Peru, you’ll have to subscribe to a premium VPN that will let you access Hulu by connecting you to a US-based server. For a smooth streaming experience, I recommend using the trustworthy ExpressVPN.
Let’s get started now.
How to Watch Hulu in Peru with a VPN? [5 Quick Steps]
Need quick instructions to watch Hulu? Here they are:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN provider, like the reputable ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN on your device.
- Log in to the VPN using the credentials you used while signing up.
- Connect to one of the many US-based servers.
- Finally, sign into your Hulu account and start streaming smoothly.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Unblock Hulu in Peru?
To put it simply, Hulu is not available in Peru. The platform is officially available only in the US and some cities in Japan. Due to the platform’s geo-restrictive policies, its services are inaccessible anywhere outside the specified regions. If you do try to stream Hulu while residing in Peru, you’ll see the following location error on your screen:
“Hulu isn’t available to watch in your location”
To remove this error and unblock Hulu in Peru, you’ll need a premium VPN provider, like the reliable ExpressVPN. By doing so, you’ll be able to connect to a US-based server and, consequently, hide your true location. This way, streaming Hulu in Peru won’t be a problem for you.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Hulu in Peru [Detailed Analysis]
Need further details on the aforementioned top 3 VPNs? Look no further. I’ve discussed the pricing plans and features of all 3 of them below.
ExpressVPN – Top-Tier VPN to Watch Hulu in Peru
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Cost-Effective VPN to Watch Hulu in Peru
Take a look at the following features of Surfshark to understand why it is one of the top VPNs to watch Hulu in Peru:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 79% discount and is for $2.29/month + 2 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Hulu in Peru
The following features of NordVPN make it one of the most reliable VPNs to watch Hulu in Peru:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: With their “Most popular” package, you can get NordVPN for 2 years in $4.99/month + 3 EXTRA months.. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
How to Create a Hulu Account in Peru with a VPN?
Creating an account on Hulu is a piece of cake. Here’s how you can easily do so:
- Subscribe to and download a reliable VPN. I would recommend ExpressVPN.
- Once you’ve installed it, connect to a US-based server.
- Visit Hulu’s official website.
- Click on the signup button.
- Select one of the four Hulu subscription plans.
- Enter the required information.
- Select a payment method and type your billing details.
- The sign-up process is complete now; you can log into your Hulu account and start streaming.
Can I Watch Hulu in Peru with a Free VPN?
Yes, you can use a free VPN to stream Hulu outside the US, but that isn’t a method I’d support. Here are three main reasons why I oppose the usage of free VPN services:
- Free VPNs have highly limited bandwidth and speeds, which aren’t in compliance with the minimum speed requirement for streaming Hulu smoothly. Additionally, the number of servers offered is also limited, and Hulu already blocks them.
- These VPNs are not powerful enough to bypass the geo-restrictions imposed by Hulu.
- Lastly, and most importantly, Free VPNs put your data’s safety at risk because, in exchange for their free services, they’re known to sell user data to third parties.
Having said so, I’d suggest you subscribe to the reliable ExpressVPN, which not only provides fast servers but also ensures your data’s safety.
How Much is Hulu in Peru?
Hulu offers a subscription plan for all budgets. Here’s an overview of the four plans available on Hulu:
Hulu Basic – for $7.99/month
- You can stream on 6 devices simultaneously.
- A 30-day free trial period is included in this plan.
- This is an ad-supported plan.
Hulu (Ad-free) – for $15.99/month
- Ads are now removed with an additional amount.
- Connect with 6 devices at the same time.
- A 30-day free trial period is included in this plan too.
Hulu + Live TV – for $76.99/month
- Live stream both Disney+ and ESPN+ content.
- More than 60 channels are now available.
- On-demand content is available.
- This plan comes with ads.
- A 7-day free trial period is included.
Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) – for $89.99/month
- On-demand content but without any ads.
- Disney+ is ad-free, but ESPN+ is not.
- 7 day free trial period is included.
How to Pay for Hulu in Peru?
Have you chosen a subscription plan? Excellent! Now, let’s discuss the payment choices you have:
How To Pay For Hulu By Using a Gift Card
Follow the given steps to pay for Hulu by using a Gift Card:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN that has US servers, such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and click on the Hulu gift card (if MyGiftCardSupply doesn’t work, you can also use GiftCardCabin).
- Choose the value you want to add to the card (subscribe to save on multiple cards), and then proceed to check out.
- Pay with your local credit card or PayPal and add a link to redeem the card after getting an email confirmation.
- Now visit the Hulu gift card redemption page and log out of your account after clearing your browser.
- Click “Redeem,” and you’ll create a new Hulu account and enter a US ZIP Code.
- You can now log in to your new account and enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using PayPal
Here’s how you can pay for Hulu using PayPal:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I recommend using ExpressVPN and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server so that you can access Hulu.
- Now make sure you have a US PayPal account and sign up for Hulu by selecting PayPal as your payment method.
- Log in to Hulu and enjoy non-stop streaming!
How To Pay For Hulu By Using StatesPay
The following steps will help you pay for Hulu by using StatesPay:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to the New York server.
- Create a StatesPay account. You’ll have to go to the website and click on “Sign up” to create a new account and add funds.
- Now use your new card information and sign up for Hulu.
- Pay for Hulu, and you can start streaming Hulu from anywhere in the world.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using A Prepaid Card
Follow the given steps to pay for Hulu by using a Prepaid Card:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to the USA Visa website.
- Choose your card and follow the steps to sign up and add funds.
- Use a new card to create a Hulu account. You will need a US phone number and address when signing up.
- Congratulations! You’re all set to stream Hulu outside the US.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using iTunes
The following steps will help you pay for Hulu by using iTunes:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I suggest using ExpressVPN because of its excellent security features and connection to a US server.
- Visit the iTunes website and log out if you already have an account.
- Create a new iTunes account using your gift card.
- You’re ready to stream Hulu from anywhere in the world.
What Devices Does Hulu Support in Peru?
Most of the major devices and OSes are supported by Hulu. Here are the downloading steps for three of them:
How To Download Hulu on Android
Here’s how you can download Hulu on Android:
- First of all, subscribe to a reputable VPN [ExpressVPN is our #1 recommendation] and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server.
- Go to your Android device’s Play Store.
- Search the Hulu app in the Play Store and click “install.”
- Sign in using your credentials after the installation.
- Voila! You’re all set to watch Hulu’s exclusive content on your Android.
How To Get Hulu on iOS
Follow the given steps to get Hulu on iOS:
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your iOS device.
- Connect to an American server; I suggest you use the New York server.
- Go to “Settings” on your iOS device and tap the Apple ID.
- Click “Media and Purchases > View Account.”
- Sign in and change the location to the US.
- Search for the Hulu app in the App Store.
- Finally, install, sign in, and stream Hulu on your iOS device outside the USA.
Download Hulu on Streaming Devices, Smart TVs, and Gaming Consoles\
The following steps will help you download Hulu on
- Get a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN and download and install the VPN on your device.
- Make sure you have the router firmware.
- Connect to an American server; the New York server is recommended.
- Link your device to the router network and activate Hulu on your streaming device.
- There you have it! You can now watch Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Other Devices Compatible with Hulu
Besides these three, here’s a glimpse at the long list of compatible devices and OSes:
Take a look at this list below to see all compatible devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
Alternatives Methods to Sign Up to Hulu in Peru
The most reliable and safe method is to use a premium VPN. But in case your device doesn’t support a VPN or you’re merely exploring your options, here are two methods you can employ:
A Smart DNS uses your DNS to unblock geo-restricted websites. It works by routing your DNS queries specifically through a remote server while hiding your real location and IP address. This method is effective for situations where you need access to geo-restricted content while the rest of your traffic data remains unencrypted. If you wish to employ this method, I suggest using ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer feature, which comes with extra-fast connections to enable smooth streaming on Hulu.
Browser Extension (Not Recommended)
This method is highly unreliable because thousands of others already use the server that browser extensions route your traffic through. Moreover, Hulu’s website blocks most browser proxy extensions because it’s easier for its systems to detect the servers assigned by these browser proxy extensions. Hence, I don’t suggest using this method.
Read More: How To Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV?
Why is Hulu not Working with a VPN in Peru? [Easy Fixes]
Are you facing one of the errors below?
- Hulu Error Code 3 and 5
- Hulu Error Code 503
- Hulu Error Code 500
- Hulu Error Code 400
- Hulu HDCP errors
- Hulu Playback Failure
- Hulu Proxy Error
- Hulu Protected Content Error
If yes, then you can try one of the solutions below:
- Check your internet connections: to stream Hulu smoothly, you need a minimum of 6 Mbps. Check via Fast.com if your internet speed is lower than the specified minimum. Moreover, you can move your device closer to the router or contact your ISP.
- Active Hulu subscription: check through your Hulu account to see if your subscription is still valid and hasn’t expired.
- Check if Hulu’s servers are down: your error may be related to a server being down. In this case, you only wait for the issue to be resolved on Hulu’s end. You can also check server status through Down Detector.
- Clear Hulu app cache: it may be that your app cache and data are taking up space and need to be cleared.
- Compatibility with Hulu: it may be that Hulu does not support your device.
- Update or reinstall your Hulu app.
- DNS or IP Leak: A DNS leak happens when your DNS queries fail to go through the encryption tunnel of your VPN. Whereas an IP leak occurs when your IP address is revealed when it was supposed to be concealed. In both cases, Hulu will detect the leaks and show an error. Here’s how you can conduct a DNS leak test or an IP leak test.
- Contact your VPN provider: if none of the solutions above has worked, you may contact your VPN service provider for assistance.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription in Peru?
Don’t want to stream Hulu anymore? Here’s how you can cancel your subscription:
- Sign into your Hulu account.
- Go to ‘Account’ from the main menu.
- Under ‘Subscription,’ click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- You’ll be prompted to pause your subscription.
- Complete the process by clicking on ‘Cancel’.
You can also simply pause your subscription if you’re leaving temporarily.
What to Watch on Hulu in Peru?
Hulu has a vast collection of content, and it can be difficult to decide where to start. Hence, here are a few suggestions.
Best Shows to Watch on Hulu in Peru
TV shows everyone’s watching right now:
- The Full Monty
- The Great
- Hunger Games
- Class of ‘09
- The Clearing
- Chicago Fire
- The Jewel Thief
- Criminal Minds
- Game of Thrones
- Rick and Morty
Best Movies to Watch on Hulu in Peru
These cinematic gems are not to be missed out on:
- War Room
- The Meg
- Zombie Town
- Love and Other Drugs
- Before I Fall
- Revolutionary Road
Best Hulu Originals to Watch in Peru
Some of the top-notch Hulu Originals:
- Life & Beth
- The Great
- How I Met Your Father
- The Mindy Project
- Nine Perfect Strangers
- The Dropout
Best Hulu Live TV Channels
Here are some of the best channels from the 60+ available to watch on Hulu:
- Animal Planet
- BBC America
- Universal Kids
- Food Network
- Comedy Central
- Game Show Network
Other Countries to Access Hulu With a VPN?
By getting a reliable VPN provider, you can stream Hulu in 100+ countries across the world:
- The UK
- New Zealand
- The Netherlands
US ZIP Codes to Unblock Hulu in Peru
Below is a list of US zip codes for you to use while signing up:
|90001 – 90089
|90209 – 90213
|60601 – 60641
|20001 – 20020
|85001 – 85055
|78701 – 78705
|33124 – 33190
|30301 – 30381
|02101 – 02137
|10001 – 10048
FAQs – Hulu in Peru
Is it legal to use a VPN to watch Hulu in Peru?
Yes, using a VPN to watch Hulu in Peru is legal. All you need is a subscription to a reliable premium VPN, and you’re all set.
How much content is on Hulu in Peru?
Hulu has more than 2,500 movies and 40,000 TV episodes. And more titles are added to this library regularly.
Am I allowed to share my Hulu account in Peru?
Yes, you can share your Hulu account with a friend or family member. Unlike other platforms, there are no such restrictions on Hulu.
When is Hulu coming to Peru?
There is no news of any such plans. But considering Disney’s announcement of expansion plans for Hulu, we can hope that Peru is included in these expansion plans.
Streaming your favourite blockbusters on Hulu is no more a big deal now. Simply subscribe to a premium VPN provider, such as ExpressVPN, and you’ll be able to stream easily despite the platform’s geo-restrictions.
Got any questions? Feel free to comment below. Happy streaming!