Unblock Hulu’s global magic! Follow this guide to learn how to watch Hulu outside the US and start binge-watching exclusive content non-stop.
Hulu is a geo-restricted streaming platform that makes users outside the US wonder if Hulu even works outside the US. Well, let me break it to you, Hulu does work outside the US, and you can watch its top-rated content with the help of a reputable VPN.
So read this master guide until the end, as it will answer all your queries about how to watch Hulu outside the US.
How Can I Watch Hulu With a VPN Outside the US? [5 Quick Steps]
Follow these 5 quick steps to watch Hulu with a VPN outside the US:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN [ExpressVPN is recommended].
- Download and install the VPN app on the device you want to watch, Hulu.
- Connect to a US server of the VPN [the New York server is recommended].
- Go to Hulu’s official website and create your Hulu account.
- Stream non-stop binge-watching on Hulu.
Why Do You Need A VPN For Hulu Outside The US?
Hulu is a geo-restricted streaming platform with its own geo-blocking and licensing laws, so its content is restricted to viewers in the US only. If you try to access Hulu from a region where it’s restricted, then you’ll be shown the given message:
“Hulu isn’t available to watch in your location.”
To watch Hulu outside the US, subscribe to a premium VPN, as it makes it possible to change your IP and does the Hulu location trick, manipulating Hulu into thinking you’re watching it from the US.
What Is The Best VPN For Hulu Outside the US In 2023? [In-Depth Analysis]
Following are the 3 VPNs that are highly recommended to stream Hulu outside the US in 2023:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Hulu Outside the US
ExpressVPN is a popular VPN among its users as it offers unbeatable security as well as unblocks most streaming services, and provides the following features:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch Hulu Outside the US
Surfshark excels in connection speeds and has struck excellent speed performance even with more distant servers. Check out the features of Surfshark:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 82% discount and is for $1.99/month + 4 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Hulu Outside the US
NordVPN uses top-notch VPN protocols to ensure fast and secure transmission of online traffic. Here is why it is on the list of the best VPNs to watch Hulu outside the US:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: In their 2-year plans, NordVPN has one “Most popular” package for $4.79/month + 3 EXTRA months. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
Can I Use A Free VPN To Watch Hulu Outside the US?
A free VPN to watch Hulu outside the US is possible but not recommended. Free VPNs mostly have fewer servers, that too with high bandwidth, which means a lot of buffering. It will disconnect you anytime while connecting to a different server which leads to a sudden IP leak. Your IP will have a higher chance of getting blocked.
Moreover, free VPNs do not keep logs, which means your data is not safe and more likely to be leaked. It often sells your data to advertisers as well.
Why risk your privacy if you can invest a few bucks in a premium VPN that is not only better for streaming but also safe and secure to use? Choose wisely and enjoy Hulu outside the US.
How To Sign Up for Hulu In 2024?
Follow the given steps to sign up for Hulu in 2023:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Open the VPN app, log in with your credentials, and connect to a US server.
- Visit Hulu’s official website and tap “Sign up for Hulu only.”
- Choose a subscription plan according to your preference and enter your details.
- Select a payment method and complete your sign-up process.
How Much Is Hulu Outside The US?
Hulu currently offers the following plans:
|Hulu (No Ads)
|Hulu + Live TV
Hulu Subscription Plans
Here are the different subscription plans offered by Hulu:
- You get a 30-day free trial.
- Six individuals can use a single Hulu account at the same time.
- US content is available on Hulu, but this plan has ads that may disrupt your streaming experience.
Hulu (No Ads)
- This plan also provides a 30-day free trial.
- Up to six users can access a single account at the same time.
- You can do ads-free streaming of all the US content.
Hulu + Live TV
- Hulu Live TV offers more than 100 channels to stream.
- Six individuals can use a single Hulu account at the same time.
- Subscribing to Hulu + Live TV gives you access to ESPN and Disney Plus.
- Watch your favorite shows on Hulu without any interruptions from advertisements.
5 Ways to Pay for Hulu Without a US Credit Card in 2024
You can pay for Hulu outside the US by following any one of the 5 methods:
Pay for a Hulu Subscription Through a Hulu Gift Card
Follow the given steps to pay for Hulu with a Hulu Gift Card Outside US:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN that has US servers, such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and click on the Hulu gift card (if MyGiftCardSupply doesn’t work, you can also use GiftCardCabin).
- Choose the value you want to add to the card (subscribe to save on multiple cards), and then proceed to check out.
- Pay with your local credit card or PayPal and add a link to redeem the card after getting an email confirmation.
- Now visit the Hulu gift card redemption page and log out of your account after clearing your browser.
- Click “Redeem,” and you’ll create a new Hulu account and enter a US ZIP Code.
- You can now log in to your new account and enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows.
Pay for a Hulu Subscription By Using PayPal Payment Method
Follow the given steps to pay for Hulu outside the US using your PayPal:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; we recommend using ExpressVPN and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server so that you can access Hulu.
- Now make sure you have a US PayPal account and sign up for Hulu by selecting PayPal as your payment method.
- Log in to Hulu and enjoy non-stop streaming!
Pay for a Hulu Subscription Through StatesPay
Check out these steps to learn how to pay for Hulu outside the US::
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN such as ExpressVPN and connect to the New York server.
- Create a StatesPay account. You’ll have to go to the website and click on “Sign up” to create a new account and add funds.
- Now use your new card information and sign up for Hulu.
- Pay for Hulu and you can start streaming Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Pay for a Hulu Subscription Via Virtual Prepaid Card
Here’s how you can use a Prepaid Card for Hulu outside the US:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to the USA Visa website. Choose your card and follow the steps to sign up and add funds.
- Use a new card to create a Hulu account. You will need a US phone number and address when signing up.
- Congratulations! You’re all set to stream Hulu outside the US.
Pay for a Hulu Subscription Via iTunes
Follow the given steps to get Hulu outside the US using iTunes:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; we suggest using ExpressVPN because of its excellent security features and connect to a US server.
- Visit the iTunes website and log out if you already have an account.
- Create a new iTunes account using your gift card.
- You’re ready to stream Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Note: You can always count on your friends living in the US, it becomes quite easier if you ask them to purchase Hulu’s subscription for you, still, you’ll need a top-notch VPN to access Hulu from any restricted country.
How Do I Fix Hulu Not Working With VPN Outside US? [Quick Fixes]
If you can’t access Hulu with a VPN, then it’s because of the following reasons:
- The IP address and GPS location don’t match.
- Hulu may block the servers your VPN is using.
- Hulu can use the cookies on your device and track your location.
- The VPN you’re using is not able to bypass Hulu’s geo-restrictions.
- Your real IP is being leaked.
But don’t worry because you can fix these issues by following the given troubleshooting steps:
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Switch your browser.
- Clear your DNS cache.
- Contact your VPN’s customer support.
- Use Smart DNS.
- Change your VPN’s US server.
- Try to change your VPN provider for the Hulu VPN block workaround.
- Buy a residential IP address.
- Check for IP and DNS Address leaks.
What Devices Are Compatible To Watch Hulu Outside the US?
You can watch Hulu outside the USA on the following different devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Android?
Follow the given easy steps to watch Hulu on Android:
- Sign up for a reliable VPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Android device.
- Log in to the VPN and connect to a US-based server.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Download and install the app on your Android device.
- Sign up or log in to Hulu using your login information.
- There you go! You may now stream Hulu on your Android.
Here is the complete guide How to Watch Hulu on Android.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on iOS?
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on iOS outside the US:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your iOS device.
- Log in to the VPN using your credentials and connect to a US-based server.
- Open your App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
- Search for Hulu.
- Click on ‘Get’ to start downloading.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
- Sign into your Hulu account and start streaming.
Here is the complete guide How to Watch Hulu on iOS.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Android TV?
The given easy steps will help you watch Hulu on your Android TV:
- Once you’ve switched your TV on, connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- From your home screen, select ‘Apps.’
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Now, simply install the app.
Note: If you want to stream Hulu on Android TV outside the US, you’ll have to subscribe to a trustworthy VPN to unblock your geo-restricted content.
Explore the comprehensive guide: How to Watch Hulu on Android TV.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Apple TV?
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on your Apple TV outside the US:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN.
- Connect to an American server of the VPN; the New York server is suggested.
- Search for the Hulu app in the App Store of your Apple TV.
- Download and install the app.
- Register a new account using a ZIP code, or just enter your credentials for Hulu login if you already have an account.
Discover the in-depth guide on watching Hulu on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Samsung Smart TV?
Follow the given steps to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV:
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Once done, go to your DNS settings page and enter your credentials.
- Then, you’ll get to the IP address registration page; click the “Register my IP address” option.
- Go to the ExpressVPN setup page. Here, you’ll find your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address.
- On your TV remote, press the menu button.
- Next, click on Network and then Network Status.
- Once the procedure finishes, go to IP Settings > DNS Settings > Enter Manually.
- Enter the MediaStreamer IP address that you noted earlier in Step 4.
- Tap on ‘Enter’ and launch the ‘Smart Hub.’
- Look up Hulu in the Search bar and download it.
- Sign in with your Hulu account credentials and start streaming.
Explore the detailed instructions for enjoying Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on LG Smart TV?
To access Hulu on your LG Smart TV, follow the given steps:
- Sign up for a Hulu account if you don’t have one.
- Press the Home button on your TV remote.
- Select the Hulu app in your App List.
- Follow the login instructions and start streaming.
Important: If you’re accessing Hulu from outside the USA, ensure you’re connected to a US-based server of a trustworthy VPN provider to bypass its geo-restrictions.
Discover step-by-step instructions: How to Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Vizio Smart TV?
Here’s how you can stream Hulu on Vizio Smart TV:
- Switch on your TV and connect it to the internet.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Click on “Add to Home” to download it.
- Now, log in using your credentials and start streaming.
Note: If you live outside the US, you must unblock Hulu on your Vizio Smart TV via a premium VPN since the platform is geo-blocked everywhere else.
Here is the complete guide how to Watch Hulu on Vizio Smart TV.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Chromecast?
The following easy steps will help you cast Hulu on your Chromecast device:
- Get a premium VPN provider subscription with exceptional unblocking abilities.
- Download and install the VPN app on your streaming device and connect to an American server; we recommend the New York server.
- Get the Hulu app on your device. Open the app and tap on the “Cast icon.”
- Choose your Chromecast from the given list of devices.
- Now, you can enjoy non-stop Hulu streaming on your Chromecast.
Discover step-by-step instructions: How to Watch Hulu on Chromecast
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on FireStick From Anywhere?
Wish to watch Hulu on FireStick? Here’s how you can do so:
- Navigate to your FireStick’s Home Menu.
- Go to the search tab from the Top Menu and search for the Hulu app. You’ll get results showing other apps along with the original Hulu app.
- Download the app and open it.
- The app will show you a geo-restriction error if you live outside the USA.
- To bypass geo-blocking, subscribe to a premium VPN and connect to an American server.
- Once the VPN is connected, open the Hulu app.
- The app will ask you to “Log in” or “Free Trial.”
- Choose an option that suits your preference, and enjoy Hulu.
Explore the comprehensive guide: How to Watch Hulu on FireStick.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Roku?
Watching Hulu on your Roku outside the USA may seem tricky since Roku doesn’t directly support VPN apps. However, using either a router or the MediaStreamer feature of a reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN, you can enjoy Hulu on your Roku from anywhere in the world.
After connecting to a US-based server, follow the given steps:
- Visit Hulu’s official website and create a Hulu account.
- Switch on your Roku device > click the Home button > press Streaming Channels.
- Connect your Roku device to an HDMI port of your TV and turn it on with the AC adapter. Now navigate to Search Channels > type Hulu > click on the app.
- Click the Add Channel button, and your Roku device will download the app.
- Return to your Home Screen, open the Hulu app, go to the sign-in page, and enter your credentials.
Discover the in-depth guide on watching Hulu on Roku.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Xfinity TV Box?
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on Xfinity TV Box:
- Switch on your Xfinity TV Box, and ensure it’s connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Go to the home screen and click on the Smart Hub option.
- Choose Apps, and then search for the Hulu app.
- Install the Hulu app on your Xfinity TV Box and activate the Hulu app.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Choose your Profile, and there you have it!
Note: If you live outside the US, unblock Hulu on your Xfinity TV Box via a reliable VPN since the platform is geo-blocked everywhere.
Explore the comprehensive guide: How to Watch Hulu on Xfinity TV Box.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Xbox Anywhere?
Follow the given simple steps to watch Hulu on Xbox:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN provider.
- Download the VPN app on your Xbox and connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Xbox One Store.
- Search for Hulu and download it.
- Follow the installation steps. And yeah, that’s it!
Discover the in-depth guide on watching Hulu on your Xbox.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on PlayStation?
Follow the given steps to watch Hulu on your PlayStation:
- Switch on your PlayStation and enter your account using your PlayStations Network credentials.
- Open the PlayStation Store or the App Store on your PlayStation’s home screen.
- Search for the Hulu app, download and install it.
- Launch the Hulu app.
- Sign up or log in to your Hulu account, and you’re all ready to enjoy Hulu on your PlayStation.
Note: If you’re streaming Hulu from outside the US, subscribe to a VPN.
Explore the detailed instructions for enjoying Hulu on your PlayStation.
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on a Web Browser?
Here’s how you can access Hulu on a Web Browser outside America:
- Subscribe to a high-end VPN provider.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device and sign in.
- Connect your VPN to a US-based server.
- Navigate to Hulu’s official website from a supported web browser.
- Click on the “Log In” button in the top-right corner of the Home page.
- Enter your credentials, then click log in.
- Select your Profile from the list and start streaming.
Discover step-by-step instructions: How to Watch Hulu on Web Browser
How to Watch Hulu Outside the US on Nintendo Switch?
The following steps will help you watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch outside the US:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Connect to an American server, such as the New York
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on your device and press the “A” button.
- Search for the Hulu app and press the “A” button.
- Download and install the app on your device.
Here is the complete guide how to Watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch.
Is There Any Other Way To Watch Hulu Outside The US?
Yes, there is another way to watch Hulu outside the US. Although you can use a VPN to change your local IP and bypass Hulu’s geo-locations, remember that Hulu may cancel or suspend your account if any of its terms and policies are violated because some VPN providers can’t bypass Hulu’s strict firewall rules.
Nonetheless, you can try the following methods to watch Hulu outside the US:
Using a reliable VPN to bypass Hulu’s geo-blocking is the safest method. However, you can also use a Smart DNS to unblock it only if you’re ready to risk your privacy and data.
It is suggested to use ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer Smart DNS as it provides extremely fast connection speed for non-stop 4K streaming.
Browser Extension (Not Recommended)
Another method to unblock Hulu outside the USA is using a browser plugin. However, this method is not recommended because websites prohibit the majority of proxies; and it is rare with streaming.
Will Hulu Ever Be Available Outside The US?
Right now, only people living inside the US can have access to the streaming platform. But as rumors have it, Hulu might soon be available to watch outside the USA. But you don’t have to wait for that to happen, as you can easily watch Hulu outside the US using a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Best Movies And Shows On Hulu:
Hulu offers a plethora of top-rated movies and TV shows of exceptional quality. From award-winning films like “La La Land” to highly-rated series like “Summer of Soul,” Hulu’s content library is impressive. You can access many remarkable movies and TV shows on Hulu outside the US.
Best Movies On Hulu
Following is a list of a few of the best movies on Hulu outside the USA:
- Rye Lane (2023)
- Triangle of Sadness (2022)
- Quasi (2023)
- Clock (2023)
- Infinity Pool (2023)
- Bruiser (2023)
- Stars at Noon (2022)
- Crimes of the Future (2022)
- Fire of Love (2022)
- Parasite (2019)
Best Shows On Hulu
Take a look at this list of the top 10 shows that you can watch on Hulu outside the US:
- Abbott Elementary (2021)
- Dopesick (2021)
- DAVE (2020)
- Atlanta (2016)
- Ramy (2019)
- Fargo (2014)
- Letterkenny (2016)
- Broad City (2014)
- The Kardashians Season 4 on Hulu (2023)
- Hot Ones (2015)
- High Fidelity (2020)
What Channels Are On Hulu + Live?
Following are the channels that are available on Hulu + Live:
Hulu News Channels
- NBC News
- FOX News
- ESPN News
- ABC News
- National Geographic
Hulu + Live Add-On Channels
- HBO Max
Hulu + Live Entertainment Channels
- Universal Kids
- Comedy Central
- Nickelodeon, Nick Jr.
Hulu + Live Sports Channels
- ESPN 2
- ESPN 3
- Golf Channel
- NFL Network
- Big Ten Network
Other Best Streaming Services Outside US [Hulu Alternatives]
If you wish to explore other streaming platforms, check out this list of Hulu alternatives you can access outside the US. If any of the streaming services are unavailable in your region, then use a trustworthy VPN to bypass geo-restrictions:
- Peacock TV
- HBO Max
- Disney Plus
- Paramount Plus
Can You Unblock And Watch Hulu In Other Countries?
You can unblock and watch Hulu in other countries with a premium VPN. Here is a list of some of the countries in which Hulu will be available in 2023:
How To Cancel a Hulu Subscription?
You can discontinue your Hulu subscription by following the steps:
- Go to Hulu’s official website https://www.hulu.com and sign in to your Hulu account.
- Tap on your account picture in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Scroll down to the subscription section.
- Select “Cancel” right next to your subscription.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your decision to discontinue your subscription.
- Click “Confirm,” and you’re subscription will be canceled.
FAQs: Hulu Outside The US
Does Hulu detect VPNs?
Yes, Hulu does detect VPNs. It checks the user’s IP address against their DNS Settings. So if there’s a discrepancy between your IP address and DNS credentials, Hulu might also block your VPN.
Can I use Hulu while traveling?
Yes, you can use Hulu while traveling. However, checking in at Home before you travel is suggested so you can watch Hulu on your portable devices while traveling within the US.
Is there a way to get Hulu outside the US for free?
You can get Hulu for free but only for 30 days with Hulu’s (No Ads) plan, as it gives a 30-day free trial period when you subscribe to the plan.
Does Hulu bypass VPN?
Yes, Hulu does bypass VPN. However, many online streaming platforms, including Hulu, don’t allow connections from well-known VPN servers. Several users share hundreds of IP addresses on these systems, which makes it clear to Hulu what’s happening.
Why does Hulu ban VPNs?
Hulu bans VPNs when it notices unusual activities from the VPN’s IP address and can also restrict the VPN. But a premium VPN like ExpressVPN would never give you these kinds of issues.
How do I bypass the Hulu location?
You can bypass Hulu’s geo-restriction using a VPN provider like ExpressVPN.
Why can’t I use Hulu internationally?
Hulu is a geo-restricted streaming platform with such licensing laws that make it impossible for users outside the US to use the platform. One Hulu subscription can only be utilized by a single household in the US.
Why isn’t Hulu taking my payment?
Hulu may not take your payment because of the following issues:
- You’re using an expired payment method.
- You don’t have a US-issued card.
- The expiration date of the card you’re entering does not match.
Why won’t Hulu let me log in?
Follow these steps if Hulu is not letting you log in:
- Refresh your browser or clear the app cache.
- Force close the Hulu app.
- Check for any updates.
- If all else fails, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Hulu app.
Is it legal to watch Hulu outside US using a VPN?
As long as you’re not using the VPN for anything illegal, it is absolutely fine to use a VPN to stream platforms like Hulu outside the US.
Why is Hulu only available in the US and Japan?
Hulu is only available in the US and a few parts of Japan because the platform only provides its services in the US and Japan, not anywhere else. But you can watch Hulu outside the US using a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Hulu without an app outside USA?
You can watch Hulu without an app outside the USA by watching it on its official website using your web browser by connecting to a premium VPN.
I hope you’ve understood how to watch Hulu outside the US. So there’s no need to miss out on the amazing TV shows and movies available on Hulu; waiting for Hulu to officially make the platform available in other parts of the world as now you’ve learned how to watch it with the help of a reputable VPN.