Hulu is an OTT subscription service offering on-demand streaming videos of movies, television shows, etc., and one of the most popular ways to watch Hulu is right on the website with your desktop computer.
Follow this guide till the end to learn how to watch Hulu on Web Browser, and if you’re living outside the USA, know that you won’t be able to access the streaming platform due to its geo-restrictions.
Luckily, there’s a solution to this issue. You can watch Hulu from anywhere with the help of a premium VPN.
Does Hulu Have A Web Browser?
While Hulu has a content management system, it cannot be considered a browser. However, it is possible to access Hulu through any popular web browser.
Read More: How to Watch Hulu in the UK
Watch Hulu on Web Browser From Anywhere in 5 Simple Steps [January 2024]:
Follow these 5 simple steps to watch Hulu on Web Browser:
How to Access Hulu on Web Browser?
You can quickly get Hulu on Web Browser by following the given steps:
- Visit Hulu’s official website from your Web Browser.
- Sign up or log in to your Hulu account using your credentials.
- Scroll through Hulu’s expansive entertainment library and start streaming Hulu on your Web Browser!
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Web Browser [An In-depth Overview January 2024]
Take a look at the 3 best VPNs that are available on the market to watch Hulu on Web Browser:
ExpressVPN – #1 VPN to Watch Hulu on Web Browser
ExpressVPN remains the top VPN due to its strong commitment to privacy and improved transparency measures. The VPN provides:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to watch Hulu on Web Browser
Surfshark is one of the best and most affordable VPNs on the market in 2023 because it provides the following features:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 79% discount and is for $2.29/month + 2 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN – Largest Server network to watch Hulu on Web Browser
NordVPN is not only known for providing the best tunneling protocol that guarantees top speeds, but it also offers:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: With their “Most popular” package, you can get NordVPN for 2 years in $4.99/month + 3 EXTRA months.. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
How Much Does it Cost to Watch Hulu on Web Browser?
Hulu offers the following plans:
|Hulu (No Ads)
|Hulu + Live TV
Hulu Subscription Plans
Here are the different subscription plans offered by Hulu:
- You get a 30-day free trial.
- Six individuals can use a single Hulu account at the same time.
- US content is available on Hulu, but this plan has ads that may disrupt your streaming experience.
Hulu (No Ads)
- This plan also provides a 30-day free trial.
- Up to six users can access a single account at the same time.
- You can do ads-free streaming of all the US content.
Hulu + Live TV
- Hulu Live TV offers more than 100 channels to stream.
- Six individuals can use a single Hulu account at the same time.
- Subscribing to Hulu + Live TV gives you access to ESPN and Disney Plus.
- Watch your favorite shows on Hulu without any interruptions from advertisements.
How to Download Hulu on PC Via Web Browser
Here’s how you can download Hulu on PC via Web Browser:
- Log in to Hulu using the latest version of Chrome.
- Tap on the (+) icon on the right-hand side of the address bar.
- A prompt will appear asking you to confirm the installation.
- To get started, open the app and add it to your taskbar.
How to Sign Up for Hulu on Web Browser
Follow the given steps to sign up for Hulu on Web Browser:
- Visit Hulu’s official website on your Web Browser.
- Tap on “Start Your Free Trial.”
- Select a Hulu plan according to your preference.
- Enter your credentials, choose a payment method, and add your billing info.
- Click “Submit”, and here your registration is completed.
What Is The Best Browser For Hulu Live TV Streaming
These are the best browsers for Hulu Live TV streaming:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (for Mac only)
- Microsoft Chromium Edge (for Windows only)
How to Fix If Hulu is Not Working on Web Browser?
If you’re experiencing issues with Hulu, try the following steps:
- Close and restart your browser.
- Check your internet connection.
- Verify that the Hulu servers are up and running.
- Reboot your computer.
- Make sure your web browser is updated to the latest version.
- Turn off any browser extensions that may be interfering with Hulu.
- Upgrade your Adobe Flash player.
- Update your operating system.
- Make sure Hulu location restrictions are correctly configured.
- If the issue persists, don’t hesitate to contact Hulu customer support for further assistance.
Watch Hulu on Other Streaming Devices Besides a Web Browser
Besides a Web Browser, the following are the devices that support Hulu:
Take a look at this list below to see all compatible devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
Can You Access Hulu On Web Browser In Other Countries?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on Web Browser in the following other countries:
- Hulu in Canada
- Hulu in New Zealand
- Hulu in Australia
- Hulu in Malaysia
- Hulu in UK
- Hulu in France
- Hulu in Philippines
- Hulu in UAE
- Hulu in Mexico
- Hulu in Ireland
- Hulu in French Guiana
- Hulu in the Czech Republic
- Hulu in Spain
- Hulu in Cuba
- Hulu in Croatia
- Hulu In Turkey
- Hulu in Italy
- Hulu in Europe
- Hulu in Thailand
- Hulu in South Africa
- Hulu in Jamaica
- Hulu in Germany
Can you Watch Hulu on a Web Browser?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on a Web Browser.
Why does Hulu not work on Google Chrome?
If Hulu is not working on your Google Chrome browser, you’re using an outdated version of Chrome or an outdated OS. It is suggested to update your Chrome browser to fix this issue.
Why does my Hulu say Unsupported Browser?
Can you Stream Hulu Without the app?
You can stream Hulu without the app by going to Hulu’s official website and streaming it on your web browser. However, the streaming service isn’t available outside the USA; to stream it outside the USA, you need to subscribe to a top-notch VPN provider.
How to Watch Hulu on Chrome?
Open the Chrome browser on your device, go to Hulu’s official website and start watching Hulu’s exclusive content on Chrome.
Why can’t I watch Hulu on Safari?
Hulu may not work on Safari because of the following reasons:
- Your browser needs to be updated.
- You have incorrectly saved your Hulu cache.
So update your browser by checking System Preference > Software Update and Clear cache.
Why can’t I Play Hulu on Firefox?
You need to update your Firefox version to ensure you have installed all the latest Widevine libraries for all the video streaming services. Ensure to delete all the cache and cookies through the “three-bar” Firefox menu button.
How to Watch Hulu on Firefox?
Open the Firefox browser on your device, go to Hulu’s official website and start watching Hulu’s exclusive content on Firefox.
How do I Navigate Hulu on my PC?
Follow the given steps to navigate Hulu on your PC:
- Launch the Web browser.
- Open Hulu’s official website.
- Sign in using your information.
You can now stream Hulu on your PC.
Does Hulu work with Chrome?
Yes, Hulu does work with Chrome. However, ensure you’re using the latest version of Chrome to make Hulu work seamlessly.
How do I Update my Browser?
The steps are the same for all the major browsers. However, you can do the following for Google Chrome:
- Tap on “Settings”, that’s in the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click on “About Chrome”, that’s on the left-hand sidebar.
- Update if there’s any update available.
Read More: How to Watch Hulu on Xfinity TV Box
Hulu, one of the leading OTT platforms, is an excellent streaming service for watching exclusive content, and when you watch it from Web Browsers, the experience is enhanced even more. I hope you’ve learned how to watch Hulu on a Web Browser and can connect to a premium VPN if you’re watching it from anywhere outside the USA.
So what are you waiting for? Start binging on your favorite Hulu content now, and if you have any further queries, feel free to ask in the comments section below.