Demon Slayer is one of the most renowned anime series around the world. The one that broke the streaming record set by One Piece. Recovering from the mess in the previous season, Tanjiro and Nezuko embark upon another mission to fight off the demons sent to wreak havoc upon the world and destroy the Demon Slayer Corps.
If you’re interested in watching Demon Slayer season 3 on Hulu, read this article below, for it provides all the details on where and how you can stream the series and join Tanjiro on his new mission. All you need is a premium VPN subscription, and you’ll be ready to stream.
So, let’s get started!
What is Demon Slayer Season 3 About?
This third season of Kimetsu No Yaiba or Demon Slayer is titled ‘Swordsmith Village Arc’ and is set in the village of talented swordsmiths who are, for decades, assigned with the task of creating swords for the entire Demon Slayer corps, especially the Hashira.
Due to damage caused to his sword in the previous season, Tanjiro makes his way to this village to get his katana repaired by Hotaru Haganezuka. Unfortunately, despite the village being hidden from view, deep into mountainous recesses, it is found and targeted by two upper moon demons.
It is now up to Tanjiro, Nezuko, and two Hashiras to defend the villagers while fighting off the Upper Moon demons dispatched by Muzan. Needless to say, this season is going to be full of unimagined surprises. Hold onto your hearts.
Read More: How to Watch Shoresy Season 2 on Hulu?
Where to Watch Demon Slayer Season 3?
You can easily watch Demon Slayer Season 3 on Hulu, a US-based streaming platform with a vast collection of TV shows, movies and Originals and highly affordable subscription plans.
However, the platform is geo-restricted and can only be accessed within the US region. This means Demon Slayer fans outside the US cannot stream the series on Hulu. If you wish to do so, you’ll need a reliable VPN to unblock the streaming platform.
How to Watch Demon Slayer Season 3 Hulu?
If you wish to stream the series on Hulu with a VPN, follow the simple steps below:
- Subscribe to a trusted VPN provider, like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Sign in to the VPN app using your credentials.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Visit the official Hulu website or open the app.
- Search for ‘Demon Slayer Season 3’, and enjoy!
3 Best VPNs to Watch Demon Slayer Season 3 Hulu
If you’re looking for a trustworthy VPN to subscribe to, mentioned below are 3 highly acknowledged options for you to choose from.
ExpressVPN — VPN with the Widest Server Network
ExpressVPN is undoubtedly one of the best in the industry, and rightfully so. Here are its features:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark — VPN with Highly Inexpensive Plans
Surfshark is best for those looking for premium features at minimal costs. These are the features it is equipped with:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 79% discount and is for $2.29/month + 2 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN — VPN with Super-Fast Speeds
If exceptional speeds are what you need to have an uninterrupted streaming session. It has the following specifications:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: With their “Most popular” package, you can get NordVPN for 2 years in $4.99/month + 3 EXTRA months.. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
When Did Demon Slayer Season 3 Release?
The season was released on Sunday, April 9, 2023. The first episode, which was a double-length one, aired from 10:45 AM to 11:30 AM PDT on Crunchyroll, which is a streaming platform exclusively for anime series and movies.
How Many Episodes Does Demon Slayer Season 3 Have?
The Demon Slayer Season 3 has eleven episodes in total. The first episode is 49 minutes long, and the last is 52 minutes long. Here’s the release schedule for each of these episodes:
- Episode 1: Someone’s Dream – April 9th, 2023
- Episode 2: Yoriichi Type Zero – 16th April 2023
- Episode 3: A Sword from over 300 Years Ago – 23rd April 2023
- Episode 4: Thank You, Tokito – 30th April 2023
- Episode 5: Bright Red Sword – 7th May 2023
- Episode 6: Aren’t You Going to Become a Hashira? – 14th May 2023
- Episode 7: Awful Villain – 21st May 2023
- Episode 8: The Mu in Muichiro – 28th May 2023
- Episode 9: Mist Hashira Muichiro Tokito – 4th June 2023
- Episode 10: Love Hashira Mitsuri Kanroji – 11th June 2023
- Episode 11: A Connected Bond: Daybreak and First Light – 18th June 2023
All of these are out now and ready to be streamed on Hulu.
Who Are the New Hashira in Demon Slayer Season 3?
The two hashiras appearing in Demon Slayer Season 3 are Muichiro Tokito (the Mist hashira) and Kanroji Mitsuri (the Love hashira).
Muichiro Tokito is the youngest hashira at 14 years old with a quiet disposition since he prefers to wander off into his own world. But do not let his age fool you regarding his skills. The Mist hashira is famous for quickly climbing through the Demon Slayer ranks after getting promoted to a hashira within two months. Considering his backstory (not going to spoil it for you here), it is understandable that he has the words ‘Destroy Demons’ etched onto his katana.
As for the Love hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri is far more than her cute looks and feminine demeanor. Her katana alone is an unconventional one and different from that of any other hashira. It is long and flexible like a whip and sharp enough to cut her enemy into pieces with a few twists of her hand.
Together, these two hashiras fight off the two upper moon demons and complete their mission, but not without inevitable deadly consequences.
Recap of Demon Slayer Season 2
The previous season of Demon Slayer was titled ‘Entertainment District Arc’, which featured the Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui, who employs Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu to accompany him on the mission.
Uzui is the self-declared god of flashiness and flamboyance. He is determined to find a demon residing in the entertainment district, and what further adds to his concern is the lack of reports from his three wives, Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru, whom he had sent out under disguise into the district to look for the demon.
The villain in this season is also an Upper Moon demon called Daki. Though she may seem to be one entity, she is not. Upon being attacked, it is revealed that living inside her body is her demon brother, Gyutaro, who carries an ugly-looking sickle that is as deadly as Tengen’s katana.
The season ended with the defeat of Daki and Gyutaro, whose backstory brought us all to tears, while Tengen, his three wives, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu, make their way back to the Demon Slayer headquarters to spend a solitary period of recovery before another mission begins.
Why can’t I watch Demon Slayer Season 3?
You may be unable to watch Demon Slayer Season 3 on Hulu because of geo-restrictions. To bypass those, subscribe to a premium VPN and stream the season easily without geo-restrictive errors interrupting you.
Is Season 3 of Demon Slayer last?
Is the Swordsmith Village arc on Hulu?
Yes, the Swordsmith Village Arc is available to stream on Hulu.
Kimetsu No Yaiba, or Demon Slayer, is a record-breaking series that has left ‘Spirited Away’ and ‘One Piece’ behind in the race by earning more than these two did at the Box Office. With its third season out and the fourth one on the way, hopefully soon, it is the perfect time to stream Demon Slayer season 3 on Hulu.