The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian is a cinematic journey where the mesmerism of Narnia enthralls your heart as battles are fought and destinies are unfurled. In Narnia, animals talk, mythical creatures roam ancient forests, and the air resonates with magic.
Meet Prince Caspian, the banished heir to the throne, whose destiny intertwines with the Pevensies in an attempt to reclaim his kingdom and restore peace in the land.
The movie is readily available on Hulu. However, there’s a tiny inconvenience that you might face while accessing Hulu outside the US since the streaming platform is exclusive to the US. But don’t worry; this article will guide you to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu by subscribing to a VPN.
Let the magic begin, folks!
What is The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian About?
The movie begins with the Pevensie siblings– Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy– returning to the real world after their adventures in Narnia. The kingdom is now oppressed by the Telmarines, led by the fascistic King Miraz, who has seized the throne from the rightful heir, Prince Caspian.
As Caspian learns about Narnia’s real history and the prophecy involving the Pevensies, the siblings reunite to help him reclaim his kingdom and reinstate peace.
The story unfolds as the Pevensies, accompanied by Pince Caspian, rally the multiple inhabitants of Narnia, such as talking animals, dwarfs, centaurs, and other mythical beings. They confront daunting challenges and join a grand battle against the Telmarine forces in the epic Battle of Beruna.
With the guidance of the true ruler of Narnia, Aslan, the Pevensies, and Prince Caspian strive to fulfill their destinies, confront their fears, and eventually liberate Narnia from the clutches of tyranny.
Read More: How to Watch Amazing Grace on Hulu
Who Stars in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian?
Below is the brilliant cast of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian:
What is the Genre of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian?
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian falls primarily into the fantasy genre, along with action, adventure, and family. Typical of the fantasy genre, the movie explores themes of bravery, loyalty, and the conflict between light and darkness.
Box Office Success of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian grossed $55 million in its opening weekend and ranked #1 at the box office. Internationally, the movie opened in twelve countries, earning $22.1 million, with notable success in Russia, South Korea, Mexico, and India.
The worldwide total eventually reached $419.7 million, making it the tenth-highest-grossing film in 2008 and Disney’s second-highest-grossing film of the year.
How to Watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu Outside the US?
Need help getting Hulu in your country? Don’t worry and follow the steps given below to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu from anywhere in the world:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN; ExpressVPN is recommended.
- Download and install the VPN app on your streaming device.
- Open the VPN app and sign in to the VPN using your credentials.
- Connect to a US-based server; the New York server is recommended.
- Go to the Hulu official website.
- Log in to your Hulu account, search The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu, and have fun!
Top 3 VPNs to Watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu
Do you need help with the right VPN to access Hulu in your country? Have a look at three of the highly praised VPNs given below and choose according to your preference:
ExpressVPN – Reputable VPN to Watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu
ExpressVPN is an ideal choice for its unparalleled speed and security. Here’s what it has to offer:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu
Surfhsark offers unlimited device connection and affordability along with the following unique features:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 79% discount and is for $2.29/month + 2 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN – High-Speed VPN to Watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu
NordVPN has a vast server network and strong privacy features, ensuring reliable access to Hulu’s content library outside the US. Here’s what it is equipped with:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: With their “Most popular” package, you can get NordVPN for 2 years in $4.99/month + 3 EXTRA months.. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
What Devices Work With Hulu?
You can watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu on the following major devices:
Take a look at this list below to see all compatible devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
Which Countries is Hulu Available In?
You can access Hulu in the following countries with the help of a reputable VPN:
Who is Prince Caspian in love with?
Prince Caspian meets Ramandu’s gorgeous daughter, Liliandil, on Ramandu’s Island and falls in love with her after admitting he hasn’t found a Queen.
Why did they want Narnia’s Prince Caspian dead?
King Miraz was happy to raise Prince Caspian and prepare him to be a king until the birth of his own son. He decided to kill his nephew so that his own child could take over Narnia because he no longer needed Caspian.
Is Prince Caspian a human?
Caspian belongs to the Telmarine race of humans, who have taken over Narnia and exterminated its colorful residents.
Who is water in Prince Caspian?
River Gods are known as strong male water spirits; female water spirits are called Naiads. The most well-known one is the Berunan River God, located at the Fords of Berunan.
Who wrote the original Chronicles of Narnia?
Comprising seven portal fantasy novels, “The Chronicles of Narnia” is a literary series penned by the British author C. S. Lewis and illustrated by Pauline Baynes.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian transports you to a magical world, leaving a timeless reminder that courage and unity can win over darkness. With the magic of Narnia, let’s revisit this extraordinary cinematic journey of bravery and camaraderie.
Reminder: if you wish to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Hulu while residing outside the US, subscribe to a reputable VPN since Hulu is exclusive to the US.