Owned by The Walt Disney Company, Hulu is one of the leading streaming services that has been around for over a decade and is known to offer some of the latest and greatest shows and movies the entertainment industry offers.
The streaming platform has an extensive library of cinematic masterpieces, including movies like “No Exit” and shows like “A Million Little Things.” If you’re still wondering whether you can access Hulu on your Android device, then let me tell you that you can get Hulu on Android.
But if you’re in a region where Hulu is blocked, don’t worry and follow this guide till the end to watch Hulu on Android outside the USA using a premium VPN.
How To Watch Hulu On Android? [5 Easy Steps]
Follow these 5 easy steps to watch Hulu on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android.
- Search for the Hulu app.
- Download and install the app on your Android device.
- Sign up or log in to Hulu using your login information.
- There you go! You may now stream Hulu on your Android.
But what if you’re not in the US and still wish to watch Hulu? Check out the following guide to watch Hulu on Android in geo-restricted regions, and let me know if you found them helpful.
How To Watch Hulu On Android Devices In Geo-Restricted Countries?
If you wish to learn how to unblock Hulu on Android outside the USA, then take a look at these given steps:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN such as ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Android device.
- Sign up or log in to the VPN app using your login information.
- Connect to an American server; I suggest you use the New York server.
- Now go to your Android’s Google Play Store to download and install the app.
- Log in to the Hulu app, and voila!
- You’re all set to binge-watch Hulu on your Android outside the USA.
Why Do You Need A VPN To Watch Hulu On Android From Abroad?
A VPN might initially sound intimidating, but it is a wonderful innovation for people online as it masks your IP address and provides an encrypted server so nobody knows what you’re doing online.
It is a wonderful tool that also works wonders in the streaming industry. How? Well, a VPN helps you bypass geo-blocks that streaming platforms like Hulu have because of their content licensing agreements and won’t let international users access them at any cost.
Now, if you don’t live in the USA but have heard a lot about the movies and shows on Hulu, my friend, you don’t have to wait anymore and make a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN, your best friend.
Yes, because a trustworthy VPN can easily bypass Hulu’s geo-blocking by applying the Hulu location trick and making Hulu think you’re watching its content from the USA and not anywhere else in the world.
What are the Best VPNs to Watch Hulu On Android in 2024?
These 3 are the best VPNs that you can get to stream Hulu outside the USA:
ExpressVPN – Reliable VPN To Watch Hulu On Android Anywhere
You can get Hulu on Android using ExpressVPN. Following are the features that make ExpressVPN the #1 VPN to watch Hulu on Android:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Economical VPN To Unblock Hulu On Android
If you’re looking for an affordable VPN offering top-notch service, look no further than Surfshark. Here are some of its impressive features:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 79% discount and is for $2.29/month + 2 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN– Largest Server Network VPN To Stream Hulu In Geo Restricted Regions
NordVPN is known to be the jack-of-all-trades VPN because it has incredible speed, is packed with useful features, and is a breeze, making it the most user-friendly VPN. Check out the amazing features of NordVPN:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: With their “Most popular” package, you can get NordVPN for 2 years in $4.99/month + 3 EXTRA months.. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
How To Sign Up For Hulu On Android From Anywhere?
Follow these easy steps and sign up for Hulu on Android from anywhere in the world:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN; ExpressVPN is our #1 recommendation. Download and install the VPN app.
- Sign up or log in to ExpressVPN using your credentials and connect to an American server; the New York server is suggested.
- Now go to Hulu’s official website and “Sign up for Hulu only.”
- Choose your preferred subscription plan and enter the required details. Select a payment method and make your Hulu account payment.
- Complete what’s left in your sign-up process and enjoy streaming Hulu outside the USA.
What Is The Cost Of Hulu On Android Outside USA In 2023?
Excited to stream Hulu on Android that you can’t wait to sign up but don’t know how much Hulu costs on Android?
Below are mentioned Hulu’s 3 subscription plans. Choose a plan that you find suitable to watch Hulu on Android:
|Hulu (No Ads)
|Hulu + Live TV
Hulu Subscription Plans
Here are the features of the different subscription plans offered by Hulu:
- Hulu offers a 30-day free trial.
- Six individuals can use a single Hulu account.
- All US content is available on Hulu; however, the ads may disrupt your streaming experience.
Hulu (No Ads)
- This plan offers a 30-day free trial.
- Up to six users can access a single account.
- With this plan, it’s ads-free streaming of all the US content.
Hulu + Live TV
- Hulu Live TV provides over 100 channels to stream.
- Six individuals can use a single Hulu account.
- Subscribing to Hulu Live TV gives you bonus access to ESPN and Disney Plus.
- You can watch your favorite shows on Hulu without any interruptions from advertisements.
How To Pay For Hulu Outside USA? [All Payment Options]
Try the following payment options to pay for Hulu outside USA:
How To Pay For Hulu By Using a Gift Card
Follow the given steps to pay for Hulu using a Gift Card:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN that has US servers, such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and click on the Hulu gift card (if MyGiftCardSupply doesn’t work, you can also use GiftCardCabin).
- Choose the value you want to add to the card (subscribe to save on multiple cards), and then proceed to check out.
- Pay with your local credit card or PayPal and add a link to redeem the card after getting an email confirmation.
- Now visit the Hulu gift card redemption page and log out of your account after clearing your browser.
- Click “Redeem,” and you’ll create a new Hulu account and enter a US ZIP Code.
- You can now log in to your new account and enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using PayPal
Here’s how you can pay for a Hulu account by using PayPal:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I recommend using ExpressVPN and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server so that you can access Hulu.
- Now make sure you have a US PayPal account and sign up for Hulu by selecting PayPal as your payment method.
- Log in to Hulu and enjoy non-stop streaming!
How To Pay For Hulu By Using StatesPay
The following steps will help you pay for Hulu by using StatesPay:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to the New York server.
- Create a StatesPay account. You must go to the website and click “Sign up” to create a new account and add funds.
- Now use your new card information and sign up for Hulu.
- Pay for Hulu, and you can start streaming Hulu from anywhere in the world.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using A Prepaid Card
Follow the given steps to learn how to pay for Hulu by using a Prepaid Card:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to the USA Visa website. Choose your card and follow the steps to sign up and add funds.
- Use a new card to create a Hulu account. You will need a US phone number and address when signing up.
- Congratulations! You’re all set to stream Hulu outside the US.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using iTunes
Follow the given steps to learn how to pay for Hulu using iTunes:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I suggest using ExpressVPN because of its excellent security features.
- Connect to a US server [the New York server is recommended].
- Visit the iTunes website and log out if you already have an account.
- Create a new iTunes account using your gift card.
- You’re ready to stream Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Which Android Mobile Devices Are Supported On Hulu Outside USA?
Hulu allows Android devices that run on OS 5.0 and later versions. So if your mobile device has any of the following versions of Android, then you can easily watch Hulu on your Android mobile.
- Lollipop 5.0 – 5.1.1
- Marshmallow 6.0 – 6.0.1
- Nougat 7.0
- Oreo 8.0
- Oreo 8.1
- Pie 9.0
- Android 10 10.0
- Android 11
How Do I Cast Hulu To A TV Using Android Device?
Learn how to cast Hulu on your Android device using Chromecast by following the steps below:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Open the Hulu app on your Android phone.
- Play whatever you wish to stream on Hulu.
- Click on the Chromecast icon at the top of the screen.
- Select whatever streaming device you wish to enjoy watching Hulu on, and you’re done.
What Other Devices, Except For Android, Can I Watch Hulu On?
Below is a list of all the devices that are compatible with streaming Hulu:
Take a look at this list below to see all compatible devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
Can You Access Hulu On Android In Other Countries?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on Android in the following other countries:
- Hulu in Canada
- Hulu in New Zealand
- Hulu in Australia
- Hulu in Malaysia
- Hulu in UK
- Hulu in France
- Hulu in Philippines
- Hulu in UAE
- Hulu in Mexico
- Hulu in Ireland
- Hulu in French Guiana
- Hulu in the Czech Republic
- Hulu in Spain
- Hulu in Cuba
- Hulu in Croatia
- Hulu In Turkey
- Hulu in Italy
- Hulu in Europe
- Hulu in Thailand
- Hulu in South Africa
- Hulu in Jamaica
- Hulu in Germany
How To Cancel a Hulu Subscription on Android?
If you want to discontinue your subscription to Hulu on Android, then follow the given steps:
- Go to Hulu’s official website https://www.hulu.com and sign in to your Hulu account.
- Tap on your account picture in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the subscription section.
- Select “Cancel” right next to your subscription.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your decision to discontinue your subscription.
- Click “Confirm,” and you’re subscription will be canceled.
Why Is Hulu Not Working On My Android?
Hulu not working on Android is not uncommon, and here are a few possible reasons for Hulu not working on your Android:
- You may have slow internet.
- There might be some corrupt cache files on your Android.
- The Hulu app that you’re using might be outdated.
- There may be a device compatibility issue.
How To Fix Hulu Errors On Android Devices [Quick Fixes December 2023]
You can try the following fixes when Hulu is not working on your Android:
Update the App
Hulu won’t work on your Android if your application is outdated. So make sure that Hulu and the VPN that you’re using are up to date. If not, update them and try streaming Hulu again.
Modify the Server
Check to see if the server you’re connected to is down or not. If it’s down, trying to connect to other suitable servers might assist you in resolving the issue.
Reconnect your VPN
Disconnect the VPN you’re using. Restart your Android and connect to any other suitably working server. Once you’re done doing that, try streaming Hulu again.
Reinstall Hulu and VPN
If none of the above methods work, uninstall and reinstall the Hulu and VPN app.
Read More: How to Fix Hulu Error Code 503
Is Hulu App Available For Android?
Can You Watch Hulu on the Phone?
Is Hulu Blocked Outside US?
Can I Watch Hulu In Browser On Android?
Can I Install Hulu On Android Box Outside USA?
How to Install Hulu on Older Android Devices?
Why Is Hulu Not Downloading On My Android Device?
How Does Hulu Know Your Location On Your Android Device?
Why Hulu Is Not Working On Android TV?
- Outdated application,
- Slow internet.
- Corrupt cache.
- Incompatible device.
Can you watch Hulu Live on the Android TV box?
What Is Hulu APK?
Where To Download The Previous Version Of Hulu On Android?
Is Hulu Free On Android?
Why Is Hulu No longer Available On My Android Device?
That’s it, friends! I have compiled all the latest information that will help you watch Hulu on Android, and trust me when I say that once you get started watching Hulu on Android, there’s no going back.
Be it a rom-com, sci-fi, or action thriller Hulu’s expansive library has something for everyone. So follow this guide and use ExpressVPN for non-stop binging!