Devs is the first FX-developed series that addresses difficult issues like whether we truly have free choice or if an obnoxious outside force predestines life. In this case, only a computer capable of rivaling God could respond to these queries, which is what Devs is about!
Situated in an enchanting woodland in Silicon Valley, the show revolves around Amaya’s made-up software business, overseen by the lifeless, monotonous CEO Forest, who serves as the series’ false prophet and messiah.
If you’re a fan of science fiction thrillers, you’re in for a treat as Devs offers a gripping and immersive experience into a thrilling murder mystery with a unique sci-fi twist that will leave you feeling shocked and thriller. Nonetheless, Hulu is exclusive to the US, which means you’ll need a premium VPN to watch Devs on Hulu from any other country.
What is Devs About?
Lily Chan and her boyfriend Sergei are employed at Amaya, a quantum computing startup; she works in encryption, and he works in artificial intelligence. The show starts with Sergei preparing for his meeting with the CEO, Forest, of the firm to showcase his team’s software.
Following their discussion, Sergei receives an offer from Forest for a coveted post in the Devs department after he and his woman-of-few-words secretary, Katie, are impressed with his work. After a variety of twists and turns, Sergei gets killed on the first day of his job at Amaya.
The rest of the show revolves around Lily Chan, who feels that her coworker and boyfriend, Sergei, is killed because of Amaya.
Read More: How to Watch Welcome to Wrexham on Hulu
How Many Episodes Are There of Devs?
Here’s a detailed guide on the episodes of Devs:
|March 5, 2020
|March 5, 2020
|March 12, 2020
|March 19, 2020
|March 26, 2020
|April 2, 2020
|April 9, 2020
|April 16, 2020
How to Watch Devs on Hulu Outside the US?
Hello, Huluvers! Looking for ways to watch Devs on Hulu outside the US? You can use the following easy steps to unlock the magic of Hulu in your country:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your streaming device.
- Open the VPN app and sign in to the VPN using your credentials.
- Connect to a US-based server; the New York server is recommended.
- Go to the Hulu official website.
- Log in to your Hulu account and enjoy watching Devs on Hulu.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Devs on Hulu
If you’re uncertain about choosing the right VPN for your streaming experience, feel free to use the given VPNs, each with extraordinary properties:
ExpressVPN – Premium VPN to Watch Devs on Hulu
Here’s why ExpressVPN is, without a doubt, the best reliable VPN for Hulu streaming of your favorite TV series and films:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch Devs on Hulu
With the following special features, the most affordable VPN, Surfshark, will enable you to watch Devs on Hulu:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 79% discount and is for $2.29/month + 2 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN – Reputable VPN to Watch Devs on Hulu
For watching Devs on Hulu, NordVPN is among the most reliable VPNs due to the following features:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: With their “Most popular” package, you can get NordVPN for 2 years in $4.99/month + 3 EXTRA months.. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
Who is in the Cast of Devs?
Below is the list of the talented cast of Devs:
Who are the Creators of Devs?
Alex Garland is the creator, writer, and director of the American science fiction thriller television miniseries Devs.
What is the IMDb Rating of Devs?
Devs explores the topics pertaining to determinism and free will, in addition to Silicon Valley. The series is rated 7.7 out of 10 by the IMDb, with viewers praising its cinematography, acting, and imagination.
What Devices Does Hulu Support?
If you have the following significant devices, you’re in for a treat because Hulu is compatible with all of them.
Take a look at this list below to see all compatible devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
Which Countries is Hulu Available in?
Not living in the US? Fret not; use a reputable VPN and watch Hulu in the following countries:
What is the secret in Devs?
The secret in Devs is Amaya’s covert research project that appears to involve a quantum computer running an algorithm that can depict the past and forecast the future.
What is the Dev’s premise?
A computer expert looks into her company’s hidden development section because she thinks it may be responsible for her boyfriend’s disappearance.
Do Devs show stimulation?
The idea goes deep into the wave function imagery that has been used in both the show’s advertising materials and on-screen action, arguing that a predictive algorithm creates everything in the show’s environment. “Devs takes place somewhere in that simulation stack,” the hypothesis states.
Where is Devs based?
The miniseries Devs is based in San Francisco.
Though perhaps a little edgy, Devs is an incredibly intelligent show. Its ambition, design, and cinematography surpass nearly all previous attempts at small-screen filmmaking. So leave whatever you’re doing now and watch this amazing series on Hulu.
Reminder: Hulu’s content library is exclusive to the US, so you might need a trustworthy VPN to watch Devs on Hulu from outside the US. Happy Streaming!