Hulu is a streaming platform based in the US that offers shows and movies spanning a wide range of genres that cater to everyone’s tastes. It is home to some of the most streamed content, such as Darby and The Dead, Fall Out and The Handmaid’s Tale, and several other popular titles.
But here’s the catch: Hulu is geo-blocked in Lithuania. If you want to watch Hulu in Lithuania, you’ll have to subscribe to a premium VPN provider. One that you can rely on to bypass Hulu’s geo-restrictions easily. My top recommendation would be the reliable ExpressVPN. After subscribing to it, you can easily stream your favorite Hulu content from the leisurely comforts of your couch.
To further explore how you can do this, continue reading below!
How to Watch Hulu in Lithuania with a VPN [Easy Steps]
To do so, listed below are 5 easy steps you can follow:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN provider, like the dependable ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN on your device.
- Log in to the VPN using the credentials you used while signing up.
- Connect to one of the many US-based servers.
- Finally, sign into your Hulu account and start streaming smoothly.
Why Do You Need a VPN To Watch Hulu in Lithuania?
Presently, Hulu is officially available only in the US and certain regions of Japan. This is because their services are geo-restricted in countries other than the two mentioned. You cannot access the streaming platform in Lithuania. If you try doing so, you’ll see the following error on your screens:
“Hulu isn’t available to watch in your location”
Hence, to eliminate this geo-restrictive barrier, you’ll need to employ the powers of a reliable VPN, such as ExpressVPN, to unblock Hulu in Lithuania. By doing so, the VPN will work its way through Hulu’s web of geo-blocking systems and conceal your true location. You may now stream all the geo-blocked content on Hulu.
Read More; Comedy Series on Hulu
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu in Lithuania (In-Depth Analysis)
Below is a detailed description of the top 3 VPNs I’ve recommended above. Read through their unparalleled features and select one that suits you the most:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Hulu in Lithuania
The following features of ExpressVPN make it one of the best VPNs to watch Hulu in Lithuania:
- Number of servers: ExpressVPN has over 3000 fastest servers in 105 countries and 24 highly optimized servers in the USA, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- Pricing policy: With their “Most Popular” plan, you can get ExpressVPN for 1 year for only $8.32/month.
- Speed: 80% of ExpressVPN’s global bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- Best-in-class encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256, further securing it with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN supports all considerable devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, with ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices
- DNS leak test: Stay anonymous by not letting your IP get leaked with ExpressVPN. Try the DNS leak test from its website to check if your connection is secured.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN does not keep logs or record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: ExpressVPN provides a 24-hour live chat support facility with real humans.
- Split Tunnelling: ExpressVPN’s split tunneling lets you route some of your devices or app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch Hulu in Lithuania
Surfshark is renowned not just for its budget-friendly pricing but also for its impressive array of features:
- Number of servers: Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with more than 600 servers in the US.
- Compatibility: Surfshark is compatible with almost all operating systems, and you can connect unlimited devices without worrying about OS compatibility.
- Price: Surfshark has 3 packages in their 2-year plan; the Surfshark Starter, which offers an 79% discount and is for $2.29/month + 2 free months; Surfshark One, with the same discount, is for $2.69/month + 4 free months and the 3rd package Surfshark One+ which is for $3.99/month + 4 free months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AES-256 encryption: Prevents data breaches online; if any data breach happens, you’ll get alerts and can even get the data back.
- Speed: At least 1 Gbps port is available on every server, while new 10 Gbps ports are added daily.
- Secure protocols: WireGuard® is a default protocol on all our apps. If you want to change that, try OpenVPN or IKEv2/IPsec.
- CleanWeb and Bypasser: Surfshark lets you surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Kill Switch and Camouflage Mode: Surfshark provides a safety net if your VPN connection drops. Your activities are never exposed, and with the camouflage mode, Surfshark ensures that even your internet provider can’t tell you’re using a VPN.
- Strict no-logs policy: Surfsharkdoesn’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
- 24/7 chat support: Surfshark’s customer support experts are there 24 hours daily.
NordVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Hulu in Lithuania
Here’s why NordVPN is on this list of the top VPNs to watch Hulu in Lithuania:
- Number of servers: 6022 ultra-fast servers in 60 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Price: With their “Most popular” package, you can get NordVPN for 2 years in $4.99/month + 3 EXTRA months.. The other packages in the same plan are the “Complete” package for $5.79/month + 3 EXTRA months and the “Standard” package for $3.79/month + 3 EXTRA months.
- AES-256 encryption: Your data is secured with their trusted standard encryption system, which protects your data.
- Kill Switch: NordVPN’s kill switch feature removes specific apps if the VPN connection unexpectedly drops to stop transmitting unprotected traffic to the internet.
- Device Connectivity: NordVPN lets you use up to 6 devices.
- Double VPN: This makes it twice as hard for hackers to decipher your internet traffic. It changes your IP address two times, protecting your connection with double encryption.
- Dark Web Monitoring: A cybersecurity feature to prevent others from exploiting account information leaked to the dangerous dark web.
- 24/7 live support: You can get help and advice from NordVPN’s friendly customer support team 24/7.
How Can I Subscribe to Hulu from Lithuania?
Creating an account on Hulu for the first time? Simply follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to and download a reliable VPN. I would recommend ExpressVPN.
- Once you’ve installed it, connect to a US-based server.
- Visit Hulu’s official website.
- Click on the Signup button.
- Select one of the four Hulu subscription plans.
- Enter the required information.
- Select a payment method and type your billing details.
- The sign-up process is complete now; you can log into your Hulu account and start streaming.
Can I Use a Free VPN For Watching Hulu in Lithuania?
Using a free VPN to stream Hulu is not something I would advise you to do because, most importantly, it is not safe for your data. Allow me to elaborate:
- Free VPNs have highly limited bandwidth and speeds, which are insufficient for streaming Hulu smoothly. Additionally, their number of servers is also limited, and they’re already blocked by Hulu.
- These services are not powerful enough to bypass the geo-restrictions imposed by Hulu.
- Most importantly, Free VPNs jeopardize your data’s safety because, in exchange for their free services, they often sell user data to third parties.
Having said so, I would suggest you use the highly reliable ExpressVPN for this purpose instead of a free VPN provider.
Hulu Subscription Plans in Lithuania
Hulu offers four different subscription plans with varying prices and features. Take a look at their details below:
Hulu Basic – for EUR 7.16/month
- You can stream on 2 devices simultaneously.
- A 30-day free trial period is included in this plan.
- This is an ad-supported plan.
Hulu (Ad-free) – for EUR 13.45/month
- Ads are now removed with an additional amount.
- Connect with 6 devices at the same time.
- A 30-day free trial period is included in this plan too.
Hulu + Live TV – for EUR 62.76/month
- Live stream both Disney+ and ESPN+ content.
- More than 60 channels are now available.
- On-demand content is available.
- This plan comes with ads.
- A 7-day free trial period is included.
Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) – for EUR 74.42/month
- On-demand content but without any ads.
- Disney+ is ad-free, but ESPN+ is not.
- 7 day free trial period is included.
Read More: How to Watch Hulu in Singapore
How to Pay For Hulu in Lithuania? [5 Simple Ways]
The payment methods listed below are very convenient and secure to use. Here are the steps you can follow to pay for your subscription:
How To Pay For Hulu By Using a Gift Card
Follow the given steps to pay for Hulu by using a Gift Card:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN that has US servers, such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and click on the Hulu gift card (if MyGiftCardSupply doesn’t work, you can also use GiftCardCabin).
- Choose the value you want to add to the card (subscribe to save on multiple cards), and then proceed to check out.
- Pay with your local credit card or PayPal and add a link to redeem the card after getting an email confirmation.
- Now visit the Hulu gift card redemption page and log out of your account after clearing your browser.
- Click “Redeem,” and you’ll create a new Hulu account and enter a US ZIP Code.
- You can now log in to your new account and enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using PayPal
Here’s how you can pay for Hulu using PayPal:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I recommend using ExpressVPN and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server so that you can access Hulu.
- Now make sure you have a US PayPal account and sign up for Hulu by selecting PayPal as your payment method.
- Log in to Hulu and enjoy non-stop streaming!
How To Pay For Hulu By Using StatesPay
The following steps will help you pay for Hulu using StatesPay:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to the New York server.
- Create a StatesPay account. You’ll have to go to the website and click on “Sign up” to create a new account and add funds.
- Now use your new card information and sign up for Hulu.
- Pay for Hulu, and you can start streaming Hulu from anywhere in the world.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using A Prepaid Card
Follow these easy steps to pay for Hulu by using a Prepaid Card:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN.
- Go to the USA Visa website. Choose your card and follow the steps to sign up and add funds.
- Use a new card to create a Hulu account. You will need a US phone number and address when signing up.
- Congratulations! You’re all set to stream Hulu outside the US.
How To Pay For Hulu By Using iTunes
Here’s how you can pay for Hulu by using iTunes:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN; I suggest using ExpressVPN because of its excellent security features and connection to a US server.
- Visit the iTunes website and log out if you already have an account.
- Create a new iTunes account using your gift card.
- You’re ready to stream Hulu from anywhere in the world.
What Devices Are Compatible with Hulu in Lithuania?
You can relax about device compatibility because Hulu supports most major devices and operating systems. Here are the steps to download Hulu on three of them:
How To Download Hulu on Android
Follow the given steps to download Hulu on Android:
- First of all, subscribe to a reputable VPN [ExpressVPN is our #1 recommendation] and sign up for it.
- Connect to a US server.
- Go to your Android device’s Play Store.
- Search the Hulu app in the Play Store and click “install.”
- Sign in using your credentials after the installation.
- Voila! You’re all set to watch Hulu’s exclusive content on your Android.
How To Get Hulu on iOS
Here’s how you can get Hulu on iOS:
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN. Download and install the VPN app on your iOS device.
- Connect to an American server; I suggest you use the New York server.
- Go to “Settings” on your iOS device and tap the Apple ID.
- Click “Media and Purchases > View Account.”
- Sign in and change the location to the US.
- Search for the Hulu app in the App Store.
- Finally, install, sign in, and stream Hulu on your iOS device outside the USA.
Download Hulu on Streaming Devices, Smart TVs, and Gaming Consoles
Follow the given easy steps to download Hulu on streaming devices:
- Get a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN and download and install the VPN on your device.
- Make sure you have the router firmware.
- Connect to an American server; the New York server is recommended.
- Link your device to the router network and activate Hulu on your streaming device.
- There you have it! You can now watch Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Other Devices Compatible with Hulu
Besides the three discussed above, here’s a list of other devices supported by Hulu:
Take a look at this list below to see all compatible devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Web Browser
- Nintendo Switch
Are There Any Other Ways to Watch Hulu in Lithuania?
Yes, there are alternative ways to stream your favorite Hulu content, but those methods are not as reliable as using a premium VPN. If you want to explore your options, here are two methods you can employ:
A Smart DNS is similar to a proxy server. It works by routing your traffic to a remote server, and this way, it hides your real IP address location. If you’re interested in exploring this method to access geo-blocked content, I’d recommend using the MediaStreamer feature by ExpressVPN, the best Smart DNS option.
Browser Extension (Not Recommended)
This method isn’t quite reliable because Hulu blocks most browser extensions. In this method, the proxy extension encrypts your traffic through a US server, and you can then access Hulu.
But I don’t recommend this method because you can get detected by Hulu’s system easily. Moreover, thousands are already using the US server your traffic is routed to. Hence, you cannot rely on this method to help you out.
Read More: How To Watch Hulu In Ireland
How Do I Fix Hulu Not Working with VPN? [Quick Fixes]
Are you seeing one of these errors below on your device’s screen?
- Hulu Error Code 3 and 5
- Hulu Error Code 503
- Hulu Error Code 500
- Hulu Error Code 400
- Hulu HDCP errors
- Hulu Playback Failure
- Hulu Proxy Error
- Hulu Protected Content Error
If yes, then let me help you resolve the issue with these foolproof solutions:
- Check your internet connections: to stream Hulu smoothly, you need a minimum of 6 Mbps. Check via Fast.com if your internet speed is lower than the specified minimum. Moreover, you can move your device closer to the router or contact your ISP.
- Active Hulu subscription: check through your Hulu account to see if your subscription is still valid and hasn’t expired.
- Check if Hulu’s servers are down: your error may be related to a server being down. In this case, you only wait for the issue to be resolved on Hulu’s end. You can also check server status through Down Detector.
- Clear Hulu app cache: it may be that your app cache and data are taking up space and need to be cleared.
- Compatibility with Hulu: it may be that Hulu does not support your device.
- Update or reinstall your Hulu app.
- DNS or IP Leak: A DNS leak happens when your DNS queries fail to go through the encryption tunnel of your VPN. Whereas an IP leak occurs when your IP address is revealed when it was supposed to be concealed. In both cases, Hulu will detect the leaks and show an error. Here’s how you can conduct a DNS leak test or an IP leak test.
- Contact your VPN provider: if none of the solutions above has worked, you may contact your VPN service provider for assistance.
How Can You Cancel Your Hulu Subscription?
Want to cancel your subscription plan? Let me show you how to do that:
- Sign into your Hulu account.
- Go to ‘Account’ from the main menu.
- Under ‘Subscription,’ click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- You’ll be prompted to pause your subscription.
- Complete the process by clicking on ‘Cancel’.
Note: If you’re going away temporarily, you also pause your subscription instead of canceling it
What to Watch on Hulu in Lithuania?
Hulu is home to a wide collection of TV shows and movies. Once you sign up, the list of content to watch will keep getting longer.
Here are some of the best titles available:
Top-Ranking Shows to Watch on Hulu
- Secret Invasion
- Only Murders in the Building
- Solar Opposites
- Castle Rock
- This Fool
- Reservation Dogs
- Veronica Mars
- A Small Light
- The Kardashians Season 4 on Hulu
Top-Ranking Movies to Watch on Hulu
- Minding the Gap
- The French Connection
- Boston Stranglers
- Triangle of Sadness
- Eyes Wide Shut
- Sorry to Brother You
Top-Ranking Channels to Watch on Hulu
- Food Network
- Animal Planet
- Big Ten Network
- Comedy Central
Top-Ranking Hulu Originals to Watch
- Normal People
- The Great
- Only Murders in The Building
- Castle Rock
- The Act
- Little Fires Everywhere
- High Fidelity
Where Else Can You Stream Hulu with a VPN?
If you’ve subscribed to a premium VPN service, you can stream Hulu in 100+ countries while on the go. Here are just a few of those locations:
- The UK
- New Zealand
- The Netherlands
US ZIP Codes To Unblock Hulu in Lithuania
You can use the following US ZIP codes while signing up:
|90001 – 90089
|90209 – 90213
|60601 – 60641
|20001 – 20020
|85001 – 85055
|78701 – 78705
|33124 – 33190
|30301 – 30381
|02101 – 02137
|10001 – 10048
Is it legal to use a VPN to watch Hulu in Lithuania?
Yes, using a VPN is legal to use in Lithuania. You don’t have to worry. Just make sure you subscribe to a premium VPN provider you can rely on.
Will using a VPN slow down my connection?
If you’re using my top recommended VPN, ExpressVPN, then no, your connections won’t be slowed down. All the servers offered by ExpressVPN are equipped with high connection speeds.
Why won’t Hulu take my zip code?
This may be the case if you’re using a zip code different from the one you used in your billing address. Go to your Hulu account and ensure you’re entering the same zip code while signing up.
When will Hulu launch in Lithuania?
So far, there’s no such news of Hulu expanding its operations beyond the US and Japan. However, its parent company, Disney, has mentioned the prospects of global expansion, and its plans might include Lithuania.
In A Nutshell
Before I bid adieu, I hope all your queries related to streaming Hulu in Lithuania have been cleared now. All you need to do is subscribe to a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN, and you can have smooth binge sessions free of any interruptions.
Feel free to comment below if you’ve got any more questions for me. Happy streaming!